Welcome!

Recent content by derpyderpz

1. D

hheeeelloooooooo

i miss you all going to return maybe to padventures soon I got deleted from a different game now AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 you Padventure staff!!!! -Derpyderpz
  2. D

Remove Elemental Quest - NOBODY LIKES IT

I'm fairly certain at this point that whoever designed the elemental quest (lvl 100 quest) was either the mastermind behind the Saw movies, or some kind of similar cruel being. It is the absolute worst and most frustrating quest I've ever seen in any game ever (and I played Tibia for 15 years)...
  3. D

Elemental Quest

yup, probably the shittiest, worst, and most frustrating quests in any game I've ever played. can't beleive it exists, sooo stupid
  4. D

Impressions Of A New Player - Please Read and comment

Thanks for the responses guys, I do think that this is a great game. @szacho: I don't want to be a tutor actually :p @Devs: We know that you guys are feeling strapped for manpower. You have a community of people who would love to volunteer and do more, all you need to do is give them some...
  5. D

Impressions Of A New Player - Please Read and comment

Impressions of a new player (yes, I wrote this when Pearl was down and I was bored xD) Hello Padventures. Some of you know me already, while some of you probably have no clue who I am. My name is Alex, and my character in game is Derpy Derpz. Some of you probably know me as 'that gringo' from...
  6. D

woo thanks. spamspamspamspam

woo thanks. spamspamspamspam
  7. D

Make spam here

dfdfds
  8. D

Make spam here

aaaaaa
  9. D

Why are we doooowwwn :3

Ahh , ye it's because I don't have the post count xD The button doesn't exist! Aff! :P
  10. D

just a normal day in Padventures
  11. D

btw, how do you "thank" somebody's post? xD @exodrio: very likely that it will keep going unfortunately, and it'd likely be very complicated to compensate you so I wouldn't expect it. It sucks but it's the truth xD
  12. D

omg, we need to get the cellphone number of some admin or something, or maybe put a staff "on call" for the weekend? It's Saturday, and I'm sure there are a lot of people off school who want to play. I mean, it's not a huge deal but it is kind of a crazy reason xD lol oh well, I will just sit...
  13. D

but I must feed my pokemons addictionnnnnn. I think its sometyhing maybe to do with the 160 quest. It came online yesterday right?
  14. D

[Support] Problems in Login

Log in to your account at the account page, and open the page of one of your characters. If there's angry red letters at the top, then you are in fact deleted. I suspect this is the case because that's pretty much the same way the client reacted when I got deleted. I could open the character...
  15. D

What's up gameworld closed? What happened? :o
Back