1. Darion Axl

[Support] Task bug

Bump.
  2. Darion Axl

[Support] Task bug

Bump.
  3. Darion Axl

[Support] Task bug

My friend Super Roxx has a little problem with Sandslash's task from NPC Mia. He completed it but he can't report it back. When he says "!task Sandslash" that appears:
  4. Darion Axl

[Support] Some problem when i try to start PA

I already tried update my graphics card driver and reinstall PA but i didin't try open it with direct X9, when i get home i'll try it, thank you guys :) Edited: It worked! Thank you, guys!!
  5. Darion Axl

[Support] Some problem when i try to start PA

Hello, guys :D how are you? Well, i just came back some days ago, but i have a little problem to start the game. When i start it when i turn my PC on it starts normally, but if i open Steam and close it i can't open PA again, it says that is unable to incitialize EGL. I only can play PA again...
  6. Darion Axl

Dead Penalty and some fixes

Yeah, i know :P
  7. Darion Axl

Dead Penalty and some fixes

Oh my God, guys, you are so good on do things that players approve. Understand, dear players, PA's staff don't want that PA become a copy of PxG, so they take only the bad things of PxG, put in the game and the good things stay only on PxG. Seriously now. What the hell is going on?? If you...
  8. Darion Axl

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

I lost a Rhydon lvl 123 Male in Golden Ball, Midnight Dreamer gave me when he stopped to play Char: Darion Axl World: Pearl
  9. Darion Axl

Rayzon give ban in my account for no reason

No, but you made an illegal trade in game, and you don't need to talk in game to do an illegal trade like this one. That's all
  10. Darion Axl

If you check correctly the 5th image, 4th and 6th lines you'll see: Player X: Jerri told me that he gave you a cloned zard in P.A and you upped him to lvl 160 and gave him some things in your (server) Patrick correa (you): xD Patrick correa (you): ye bro i made this trade with Jerri.
  11. Darion Axl

You were changing things in your server (which i don't know the name) for things in PA. Proofs:
  12. Darion Axl

New Sprites

I think you should participate: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32315-Spriter-Contest!&p=274144#post274144 =DD
  13. Darion Axl

Spriter Contest!

Concurso de Spriter! PORTUGUÊSE Olá querida comunidade do Padventures! Eu estou aqui hoje para informar vocês que nós estamos procurando 2 novos Designers! Para encontrá-los, nós vamos realizar um concurso, o qual todos serão capazes de participar! - Como Participar? É muito...
  14. Darion Axl

Tutor on polish chat [pearl]

Don't worry guys, I'm working to solve this problem, I'm searching for a PL tutor on Pearl
Back