Welcome!

Recent content by Dagugo

1. D

Birthday Car Racing Tournament

Dagugo Platinum
  2. D

New raid system

i guess is possible to block by IP or something like that, it has been done in events and etc
  3. D

New raid system

i got a very simple idea i hope, just the winner of the last raid cant drop the best price in next 2-3 raids, this way you will see every 3-4 raids different people winning them, and idk, could be done by 2 ways, for automatic raids and manually raids. EDIT: also giving a random reward for...
  4. D

[Recovery] Lost some pokes in rollback

Hello i lost some pokes yesterday, i have the serial of them. last use just in case that serial is not enough: 3/4/21 (in Dagugo) Porygon2 TM: Reflect TM: Rain Dance Serial: BD-440 Name: "patito" Blissey TM: Reflect TM: Rain Dance Serial: BK-6160 Name: "Angelic"...
  5. D

2nd PA Car Racing Tournament

Dagugo Platinum
  6. D

Racism

he refers to this meme
  7. D

Baned

8. D

[Recovery] Deleted Account

probably you have chance since it was for Destructive Behaviour, but take in mind, maybe your account could be empty since staff take things for lottery.
  9. D

[Recovery] Lost Account

Bro is simple, we dont give second chances to account selling, btw, after 5-6 months you dont have any chance to appeal your deletion since it is too old, we dont save proof of 10 years becouse is pointless, you had to appeal in the moment that you got deletion, is already too late. PD: i...
  10. D

[Recovery] Lost Account

Sadly i dont have the proofs anymore becouse probably it is too old, but staff never delete people without reason, i can tell you there is a 99.99% of chance that you had done what is stayed there. PD: as far i know there is no second chance for account trading.
  11. D

[Support] Pack Of Clothes Bugged

this outfit doesnt come from pack of clothes, the one that u got is called brotherhood too, pack of clothes only gives old outfits.
  12. D

[Ban Appeal] Delete - Xkelly

is already undeleted pichi, you can check in mainpage.
  13. D

Topic for small doubts

it was not possible, but somehow one day it was possible to use both, im sure is/was a bug.
  14. D

[Complaint] Unjustified jailing

this rule was made for people who sit just waiting for the shiny (aka flying over respawn) and ks it, not for people who is ksing in respawn and shiny comes out.
  15. D

[Support] Problems with Market

they are already working on this problem.
Back