1. Bone.

PA Drawing Contest!

Second one: Super Lucario.
  2. Bone.

PA Drawing Contest!

Dark Magician Gardevoir :P Edit:resized
  3. Bone.

Rebalance discussions

Well, considering this I think octillery should have a buff on it's HP. I'm not a PVPer so I don't know much about that, but octillery has no healing moves, the regular 2 stuns (not counting TMs) and 13405 HP at level 130 so I think it's a possibility.
  4. Bone.

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Elbonee, diamond.
  5. Bone.

Rebalance related BUGS

I don't know if it's a bug but Tangrowth's Vine Whip is hitting 200+- more than Super Vines, considering their "rarity" and their cds, Super Vines should hit more. Vine Whip 03:52 Your Tangrowth deals 1736 damage to a Croconaw. 03:52 Your Tangrowth deals 1728 damage to a Croconaw. Super Vines...
  6. Bone.

Rebalance in catch rate

I caught 2 alakazams with almost the same amount of balls I used to catch 1 xatu, and wasted 4000+ ub in onix whilst others caught it with less than 500 gbs... it's just about luck, and I don't think anything could be done when it comes to that.
  7. Bone.

Players PA Ideas

I'd like to suggest a little change for Tangrowth, I think it shouldn't use Rock Tomb, it's a pure grass pokémon and the only rock attack it should learn via leveling is Ancient Power (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tangrowth_(Pokémon)). I know that you guys don't balance your pokémons...
  8. Bone.

WikiPA Main Wallpaper Contest

:P
  9. Bone.

Lost Money?

Hey, um, I'm not sure how this happened, tehre's always the chance that I misclicked or something, but I don't really think so. The thing is I made daily quest after being hunting on shamouti's fire island around 00:00 hs (GMT - 3:00, september 18 to 19), after azalea daily I want to mahogany...
  10. Bone.

Happiness System

Voted for no. Why not? Only because of this:
  11. Bone.

[Donation] I donate and didn't receive any points

I don't know... It's still not working and nobody seems to read this.
  12. Bone.

[Donation] I donate and didn't receive any points

PayGol and ZayPay aren't working. At least they aren't for Argentina either. I sent the 3 messages (10 ARS each) and only received one in response, sent again and nothing. So they took 10ARS from my credit and I didn't get the points.
  13. Bone.

Spriter Contest!

Sceptile's Remake: Before / After: Cloned Wobbuffet: Octillery Backpack: Octillery Doll: Aqua Blade: Leaf Punch: Outfit "Trainer II": Bonus: "Elvish Plate" (fairy type): (I made it and then realized that it looked pretty similar to the actual "dread plate" :s). Fairy Type TM:
  14. Bone.

PA Easter Lottery 2014 [DIAMOND]

Nick: Elbonee Number: 22
Back