Welcome!

Recent content by Barystas

1. Barystas

Legends Never Die [LT]

Nice catches nab ;D
  2. Barystas

ZayPay disabled?

Hello, would someone tell me why ZayPay is disabled? And when it will be available for donators again? Thanks ;)
  3. Barystas

Children's Day Lottery

Bialy Wilk Pearl
  4. Barystas

Cost of changing main City.

And it will be changed to 10 hd per change after event?
  5. Barystas

So they should make 7 days cooldown, not raise the price. Same effect.
  6. Barystas

I'm up to second option. Old price (10hd) and big cooldown. It will solve the problem and will not be a big problem for players, which are not using it as FACC TP.
  7. Barystas

15:50 Sr. Eko: Are you sure you want to change your residence for 1 diamond??? This is the reason why I'm here writing this. I don't know why staff decided to increase the price of changing city for like 100 times than it was before, but I have my guess. Even if my guess is correct it's in my...
  8. Barystas

Legends Never Die [LT]

yes, male :D
  9. Barystas

Legends Never Die [LT]

NOW SOMETHING BIG, GUYS! POKEBALL MASTER IS JUST ONE!
  10. Barystas

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

You can not agree with that, but it's done already xd Classic client was an problem and there is no point of keeping it imo modern client give us more than classic one ; p
  11. Barystas

Children's Day lottery

Bialy Wilk Pearl
  12. Barystas

Rebalance discussions

14k hp in HP bar is 1 stun + 2 good attacks and mamo will not even be able to use his Rest ;p And my mamoswinie died from wild meganium rly fast, I coulnd't use reflect to protect him xd
  13. Barystas

Rebalance discussions

C cruel with pump killed my Gallade 119 with Refl and Brick twice before he was rebalanced xd Look at Mamoswine's HP! I like new changes but maybe u can change something, he is like a sheet ; p Bialy Wilk
  14. Barystas

Magneton don't have drop

Bump?!
  15. Barystas

Rebalance discussions

im not talking about changing lvlof skills. im talking about hp buff ;x
Back