Welcome!

Recent content by aregx

1. A

[Donation] Doubt

Can i just make an 135 usd donation from my paypal account to your registred mail in paypal? or i have to use your links of 90 and 45 usd? i just want to make 1 transaction.
  2. A

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

it would be nice tho, now ive alot of diamonds and nothing to do with em but sell the thing is we all know its random, we all know we are donating to keep this game running because we love this game but... maybe they can add some rules to the donation system something like "if you donate...
  3. A

kinda sad, can we know the odds on all the items? just donate to open 10 box and got 5 tickets of higher rates and 1 of cloned 1, no shiny, bait or pikachu, sad but true. i know its just a chance to get one item, but 10 boxes? come on usually when i donate that kind of amount i always get...
  4. A

Question, will we be able to fish tentacruel and b karp, from now ever o just during this event?
  5. A

Valentine Event 2020

you should extend donation promo till friday, its quincena vato
  6. A

Valentine Event 2020

Ty for the answer Im out of my city and ill be back until sunday because of work, I Will be able to change my tokens the Sunday? Or only until the event ends Hope i can
  7. A

Valentine Event 2020

When we will be able to exange our tokens?
  8. A

Valentine Promotion

hello, we will have this weekend a type boost as well or only 2x
  9. A

[Donation] Donation Options

I belive its faster, thank you
  10. A

Valentine Promotion

11. A

[Donation] Donation Options

Hello i want to know if you accept only deposits on Banamex, Oxxo and Seven. Or i can use my celphone and make a transfer?? easy for me.
  12. A

Valentine Promotion

what i dont have a loved one in this game, most of my friends are gone. and i really want the gifts, i have to send to my second? or i can buy gifts for my self. SADFACE.JPG
  13. A

Moxie

bum p
  14. A

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

I posted before, its not jsut a quest, its a daily dungeon, you will make the rewards so it can be infinite, maybe change the respw day by day, i dont know if thats possible but you gotta belive. it will make the olders players keep playing you know gotta catch em all. ppl will keep paying...
Back