2. A

Hellos guys it is me again

Y tú eres...?
  3. A

Make spam here

Reyesh gay
  4. A

Awards only for the richest ...

It really took about 1 year since I returned to pad, and came back with nothing, I even won several important raids, but this was achieved by pure effort, investing in expensive objects and going to the test room very often, anyone can give a little more of determination to get better equipment...
  5. A

Galarian Damrmanitian Auction

130k Diamond Alfredoluis
  6. A

Next very aggresive br player

They do a lot of drama for such a common insult, that sensitive xD so easy that it is to hit "ignore character" obviously khormes lacks attention
  7. A

Shiny Umbreon

I understand your answer @Zecao, because you are not going to make raids, you only say it in the aspect of duels, and the brilliant umbreon is not used much for duels, they are used for hunting and assaulting, it is in this aspect that I say Are you more interested in HP or the moonlight, or why...
  8. A

Shiny Umbreon

It would also be fair if other brilliants have increased movement damage just like brilliant umbreon, and if you make an excuse like that it would unbalance the game, it's what you're doing with brilliant umbreon. You made a comparison that if it was cloned it would have 10% + damage, but the...
  9. A

Shiny Umbreon

I wanted to talk about shiny umbreon damage and I'm going to be direct. The shiny umbreon for me is the most exaggerated and far from a balance. curse Your Umbreon deals 1020 damage to a Gengar. Darkest Lariat Your Shiny Umbreon deals 1208 damage to a Gengar. 20% + damage, first time I see so...
  10. A

[Complaint] Help/ayuda

Try disable antivirus c:
  11. A

Sukumbe Follow ks

they say harassment only when it is in their favor, you also use moxie, why are you crying?
  12. A

[Sell] Sell glalitite

I am looking for a best offer
  13. A

[Complaint] Flanders, it's not the end.

I really don't care at all about the discussion they have. but I give my opinion because I received a parcel with a message, which also does not interest me, if you have a problem that you solve between you and stop third parties to your personal problems. They do so much drama, and the fact of...
  14. A

[Sell] Sell glalitite

SELL GLALITITE Server : Diamond Nick : Alfredoluis
  15. A

[Recovery] Lost poke AGAIN

lost 6 pokemon on fallen server Fearow 60 great ball. Wobbufet 121 pokeball. Wobbufet 130 pokeball. Raichu 118 ultra ball. Tangrowth 89 ultra ball. Lumineon 130 TM Reflect / Hydropump I think it was in the mosquifuego character, I'm not sure
Back