Welcome!

Recent content by Agustiinn

1. Agustiinn

Holidays with Tournaments

Nice guys! Just a doubt, we have to transfer a character to tournament world in each tournament to play? Wouldnt be create a serv with all same characters and pokemón of diam/plat?
  2. Agustiinn

Sukumbe Follow ks

? Moxie is not the problem. He gave follow and that became harrassment. Ks is not illegal. Harrassment is. Follow someone and give ks is harrasment. So it is illegal. Got it?
  3. Agustiinn

Sukumbe Follow ks

Hello! Where did you read it is legal? Read them first. Thanks.
  4. Agustiinn

Sukumbe Follow ks

Helloo, good morning. This disgusting guy never respects, come here to ks with his darmanitan with Moxie. As he saw he couldn't win me the pokes he started the harrassment. PD:sorry for the music it was playing on yt haha.
  5. Agustiinn

Aguu's LT!!

6. Agustiinn

[Support] Game login problem

Did you redownload and installed client from website? Did u try log in both clients? ( X9 and normal one)
  7. Agustiinn

Offer system

Hello everyone, I just came back and noticed that Suggestions threads are closed... Sorry in advance, but I wanted to suggest this useful idea ... This is about an offer system as you'll see below How many times did u see a pokemon that you wanted to buy in market but you didn't have that...
  8. Agustiinn

Hi

Hello ^^
  9. Agustiinn

Heooo!!!

Heooo!!!
  10. Agustiinn

Heo bro !!

Heo bro !!
  11. Agustiinn

[Support] Halloween Ariados converted into normal one

It says "the Halloween addon 2015" has been set to your Ariados, but it stills as a normal one!
  12. Agustiinn

Yes, but it says that it would receive a skin , and it didn't.
  13. Agustiinn

Hello, I don't know but, my halloween ariados has converted into the normal one, I didnt conect sinse long time and now when I released it it automatically changed... Proofs:
  14. Agustiinn

Notepad in locker

Bump ~ Please..
  15. Agustiinn

Shadow Mist & Master Blade Shop

Offer Nothing?
Back