Welcome!

Abble
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• abble queria saber se tu consegue fazer uma montagem pra mim com os lvl de evolução do treccko (13) até grovyle (40) em uma imagem só, desde já agradeço bro.
    People who say that it's weak might be dumb. Swampert is fine.

Tested Swampert 130 against wild: Charizard 130, Golem 130, Steelix 130, Electabuzz 130, Arcanine 130, Blaziken 130 and Elder Charizard 130. He killed all of those Pokemons except Elder Charizard.

As a Pokemon Swampert is fine, it only has ground moves that does not affect Charizard, so that's why it's kinda weak against him than other water type Pokemons who has more water type moves or other type moves that affect Charizard 1/2x, x1, etc. People should learn the dual types of each Pokemon first and then they can say what they want. I'm kinda out of patience because of that.
    Ursaring suppose to be Snorlax alike and it is, your Ursaring is just low lvl, so that's why you may think it's weak. They can't be exactly the same, but similiar. I think they are. Fury Swipes if you're lucky can deal nice combo :p
    Checked 5 Ursarings 50/70/90/110/130 lvls, it may have low base dmg, but it's increase of damage and hp is kinda good, don't forget it has stuns and rest.
    Mas fala pra ele q ele nao vai pega hoew, nao da mais kkk,só silver pump ou gold no maximo, diz pra ele compra pltes pra min e pra ele ;t
    Npc ja ta ai? &affs, me dei mau, fala com revon arth pra compra lra, diz q tenho cash e pgo amanha, dae me diz.aki oq ele falo
    Abble me ajuda cara, nao to em casa, e preciso de 4 plates compra pra min e te pago amanha , carA nao to em casa, to no celular, q evento tosco meu ;s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back