Welcome!

Recent content by Abble

1. Abble

Christmas miracles

What a nice present to those bad boys out there! The funny thing is that in christmas the people that were bad are the ones that don't get presents haha
  2. Abble

PAD Hall of Fame 2016 ~ The kindest Player Poll

you have no idea how ironic it is calling him a racist! XD
  3. Abble

PA Valentine Drawing Contest 2016 - Results

congratulation to all winners
  4. Abble

Happy birthday [ADM] Jano

Today we celebrate the birthday of our dear adm Jano, which has never given up in this game even in the hardest times; We don't talk as much as we used to (you're always busy with some shit haha), but we wish you all the best professionally and personally!!!
  5. Abble

2nd

There's no need to those free hate, you've been caught doing ilegal stuff, then lying about it, you gotta accept the fact that anything you say won't change what you did and you won't get your account back, just go out of the computer and chill already
  6. Abble

Mini Maligno :C

just unlucky
  7. Abble

PA Valentine Drawing Contest 2016 - Public Vote

in my opinion daernerys picture doesnt require beg for votes because its one of the best, as long with eudinho's and the last one, niicke's pic on the other hand shouldn't even be in this poll
  8. Abble

PA Valentine Drawing Contest 2016 - Public Vote

Well, i wouldn't say that everyone who ask for votes should be disqualified, since everybody might have asked to their friends to vote for them, thats for sure, the pool isnt about honest players, and you cant know exactly who did and who did not ask for votes, but yet, ask for votes is ok (as...
  9. Abble

Ride in pool?

this bug is just to get the feeling that you're god xD, anyways cant be abused because even though you get the speed of the ride/bike you still cant open other pokes to walk faster and use it in an advantage on quests/hunts
  10. Abble

Lisek cassino!!!

i have to admit it's a nice idea, besides the fact that there are some type like grass that metronome use 2 spells (frenzy plant and leaf storm)
  11. Abble

Abble - Life Thread

Pachirisu lvl 100 (:
  12. Abble

Ritcher LT

congratz
  13. Abble

Abble - Life Thread

Tm thunder on pachirisu, now i'll up it :U
  14. Abble

brick exessive

IMO both brick and feint are fine the way they are, since protections and reflect are OP spells, they must have something to break them, the system is good the way it is
  15. Abble

Crystal Onix Raid

same with red gyarados raids
Back