What's new

Welcome!

Christmas promotion, lottery and Christmas schedule

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Promotion
From Wed 19, dec 2018 till Monday 31, dec 2018, we will enable the Christmas promotion.
During this time every donation of 30 points or more will receive:

Remember that you get only ONE bonus per donation, this means that if you donate ONCE for 90 points you will get the bonus only ONCE.

- 1x Christmas outfit bag
- 1x Christmas decoration bag
- 1x Christmas lottery ticket* (unlimited per account but you can use only THREE)

Christmas outfit bag contains ONE of the following outfits:

Shaman
1996_0_255_255_255_255.gif

1993_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Pirate
1994_0_255_255_255_255.gif

1991_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Brotherhood
2226_0_255_255_255_255.gif

2225_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Mage
2222_0_255_255_255_255.gif

2221_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Norseman
2224_0_255_255_255_255.gif

2223_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Barbarian
1989_0_255_255_255_255.gif

1987_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Assassin
1995_0_255_255_255_255.gif

1992_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Warrior
2569_0_255_255_255_255.gif

2567_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Oriental
1990_0_255_255_255_255.gif

1988_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Elementalist
1559_0_255_255_255_255.gif

739_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Tribal Drummer
2769_0_255_255_255_255.gif

2770_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Nobleman
3745_0_255_255_255_255.gif

3744_0_255_255_255_255.gif

Lottery

* We have enabled an special lottery, you will need a "Christmas lottery ticket" to join this lottery. Limited to three tickets per ACCOUNT

http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/lottery

Relevant rewards:
TPO7Ke8.png

MIHMrzC.png

Christmas event
The Christmas event will be enabled this weekend, most likely saturday or sunday. For the people who don't care about the event there will be also increased rates event during the weekend.

Same as last year, we will add the chance to send presents to your friends during the days 24, 25 and 26, so save diamonds!

stin stauer

Reaction score
at this time is it allowed to donate in many characters and run on many characters of my own?

I hope it isn't allowed considering that there are many players who can't afford to donate many times, so in my humble opinion it should be 3 tickets per player and let the luck decides who gets the rewards, and not the richest real life players D:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
how to tell people that u don't care about them unless they donate

wrong step :confused:

Are you serious or just salty in general? only days ago a free lottery ended, there were 2 free contest that ended this month and another currenly in progress, every event is always free and you come comment this shit? xD

Sadly for you, this shit needs money to keep running, if you can't/don't like donate is fine but let the ones who can and are willing to help do it in peace, this comment is shit talking.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Are you serious or just salty in general? only days ago a free lottery ended, there were 2 free contest that ended this month and another currenly in progress, every event is always free and you come comment this shit? xD

Sadly for you, this shit needs money to keep running, if you can't/don't like donate is fine but let the ones who can and are willing to help do it in peace, this comment is shit talking.

I think it can be done in less pay2win way giving for example 1 more ticket for donate but not like this "patrzeć and we would give you the most rare and expensive pokemons in game" actually pokes which have been in "free lottery" wasnt even worth 50% of this for money and this lottery was paid for 10k

Dark Raze

Reaction score

The problem with ur loterry is 2 most poweful / rarest and most expensive in the game
I think many players wouldn't mind if the tickets were tradeable so we all could join buying tickets from donators

just contructive criticism

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
"free lottery" wasnt even worth 50% of this for money and this lottery was paid for 10k
yet you and several other people cheated with several accounts (and excuses of ghost brothers/friends). If it was that unworthy, then nobody would cheat. Pay2win is also buying diamonds for real money and selling them for HD in game and nobody is complaining.
You don't have to donate in order to get anything since you can buy it with in-game money (inclding this lottery rewards). Jano mentioned already many things you could get for free (or in game money) this month, there's yet christmas event incoming so stop behaving like a typical polish onion.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it can be done in less pay2win way giving for example 1 more ticket for donate but not like this "patrzeć and we would give you the most rare and expensive pokemons in game" actually pokes which have been in "free lottery" wasnt even worth 50% of this for money and this lottery was paid for 10k

The problem with ur loterry is 2 most poweful / rarest and most expensive in the game
I think many players wouldn't mind if the tickets were tradeable so we all could join buying tickets from donators

just contructive criticism

The tickets are limited and character binded to prevent 2 situations:
- first, people using multiple accounts to join the lottery like in last lottery, it was a pain in the ass to track the ones who did.
- second, the risk of chargebackers motivated by the lottery.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
- first, people using multiple accounts to join the lottery like in last lottery, it was a pain in the ass to track the ones who did.

Do what you want im just telling what i think.
In my opinion is just selling pokemons for real money but in different way. We wont add to premium shop shiny pokemons we let them win that

paralyzer776

Reaction score
Do what you want im just telling what i think.
In my opinion is just selling pokemons for real money but in different way. We wont add to premium shop shiny pokemons we let them win that

Like this never happened before XDDDDDDDD

demzpacito

Reaction score

until like 2 lotteries ago it was blocked by ip, cant you do that anymore? i suppose tracking brothers who play on the same ip is easier than tracking cheaters (not sure if thats the real reason tho)

chargebackers will be an issue regardless of it, wont they? honest question

i mean i understand you have a reason to do that but maybe we can find another solution. i mean donating 45 brl just to get a small chance to get something really good at lottery.. that doesnt seem very attractive. and apparently many people agree, given that after 8 hours only 29 tickets were bought

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
until like 2 lotteries ago it was blocked by ip, cant you do that anymore? i suppose tracking brothers who play on the same ip is easier than tracking cheaters (not sure if thats the real reason tho)

chargebackers will be an issue regardless of it, wont they? honest question

i mean i understand you have a reason to do that but maybe we can find another solution. i mean donating 45 brl just to get a small chance to get something really good at lottery.. that doesnt seem very attractive. and apparently many people agree, given that after 8 hours only 29 tickets were bought

It was blocked "2 lotteries" ago, because in 99% of the previous lotteries players could buy just 1 ticket. The whole system was done by Hohenheim and he added the limit just in case of 1 ticket bought and forgot that there are other options :24:
Chargeback is always an issue, but we are able to track such people, unless Jano would do them ONLY tradable, just like Diamonds. We'll see if it's possible.

Ps. Many people haven't used their tickets yet.

@Celson
You had a lottery for in game money with several attractive rewards including Elder Charizard and many clones/shinies + shinies that weren't obtained by players before, you had the chance to participate in it, but of course you had to abuse with stupid excuses giving me very painful headache in Saturday together with other people, who abused of the system without any fucking apologize. You are one of the reasons why we have changed our plans for Christmas Event, we have to do something else, different than it had to be, because we had time only in weekend, so shut the fuck up already you toxic asshole and stop crying for everything because of people like you it doesn't worth to do a single shit for this game, it's much better to just let it die. If you dislike everything so much then stop fucking playing or I will help you even TODAY.
Lottery is not an obligatory, if you don't like, cool, you don't have to. You neither have to participate.

demzpacito

Reaction score
It was blocked "2 lotteries" ago, because in 99% of the previous lotteries players could buy just 1 ticket. The whole system was done by Hohenheim and he added the limit just in case of 1 ticket bought and forgot that there are other options :24:
Chargeback is always an issue, but we are able to track such people, unless Jano would do them ONLY tradable, just like Diamonds. We'll see if it's possible.

understood. i appreciate the effort, thanks

Mundisse

Reaction score

@Celson
You had a lottery for in game money with several attractive rewards including Elder Charizard and many clones/shinies + shinies that weren't obtained by players before, you had the chance to participate in it, but of course you had to abuse with stupid excuses giving me very painful headache in Saturday together with other people, who abused of the system without any fucking apologize. You are one of the reasons why we have changed our plans for Christmas Event, we have to do something else, different than it had to be, because we had time only in weekend, so shut the fuck up already you toxic asshole and stop crying for everything because of people like you it doesn't worth to do a single shit for this game, it's much better to just let it die. If you dislike everything so much then stop fucking playing or I will help you even TODAY.
Lottery is not an obligatory, if you don't like, cool, you don't have to. You neither have to participate.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice words, I agree with you who are not happy, shouldn't play anymore.

Btw make the game hard again.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
the points you get are double? or the usual amount?

Normal.

at this time is it allowed to donate in many characters and run on many characters of my own?

I hope it isn't allowed considering that there are many players who can't afford to donate many times, so in my humble opinion it should be 3 tickets per player and let the luck decides who gets the rewards, and not the richest real life players D:

The limit is per account, anyway we will be tracking in case people use multiple accounts.

Like this never happened before XDDDDDDDD

Care to elaborate?

@topic

cleaned the topic a bit

paralyzer776

Reaction score
I don't care to elaborate, this game is dead anyway. That's why this kind of shit happens. The owners of this server are not that stupid, server is dying so they try to earn as much as possible. Adding fcking R Gya and C Onix to the lottery + milions of clones never happened in the past. Make this game hard again!

Back