What's new

Welcome!

Spoderman's Goodbye.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Blé..
I have nothing to say, Jezz..

Hmm.. As some people know, I play PA since Beta Server, and some time later, I've been retired due somethings that I don't remember now..
I'm leaving of this game because now I'm not sickness anymore, and I haven't any free time to play..
I have a wife and Imo she's more important, I need to use my free time with her.. And that's why I'm leaving..
I need to say a great THANK YOU to all Staff Members who received me with the arms openned
Also, Thank you for some special players who don't know how to use the forum, so, they will not see it.. Damon Tsukime / Alphamon

Thank you to everyone of my old great guilds: Brazilian Rulesz, Stick Together and the Cotton Candy Gang
Also, Thank you to every single player in this game, thank you for giving me some funny moments with jokes in National Chats/ Guild Chats, thank you for giving me some fury moments with ks, thank you for everything, every moment with you guys will remain in my heart..
Thank you guys who approved my ideas, I really wish the best to you all.. And I have a little request, I don't know if it'll be done but.. XD
I would like to stay promoted in-forum (Not in-game)
Just to stay helping everyone not only in player threads but in staff board too..

Well.. To the guys who're thinking that I'm leaving because of my little discuss with Nightmare Dreamer, you're wrong, I was thinking about leave a some time ago..

I need to have free time to my wife, and if the way is this one, it's the way that I'll follow..

tumblr_m6nbd7kjya1ryfwiuo1_500.jpg

Now, the players who I really don't have words to explain what they did.. I don't have words to say how they're special for me..

Lajrra
SucriilhosForever
Damon Tsukime
Alphamon
Zelricks
Revon Arth
Tiago Monteiro
Chaaps
Icecreamboy
Paulo Sedric

Please don't stop to talk with me in Skype or anything...
You guys will really be in my heart forever <3

With this thread.. I'm saying goodbye to everyone.. Good luck in your journey in-game and in-reallife

I'll miss you all, I'll try to log in sometimes to talk with people and I'll be online in forum (Because I can use it in my job)
It really hurts, months ago was impossible to imagine my life without this game, and now I'm here saying goodbye.. xD

That's all... See you.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Idk why Tales xela isnt in your list...
Joking ofc, Cya bro, hope you the best with your WIFE, is she cute? >.<
Gl in rl :)

Zelricks

Reaction score
Really... I'm so sad... you can't leave "me" so easily :/
Btw, I hope you the best inrl, with your wife, in all!
Cya, my dear friend
We can still talking on skype
Love you~

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Wit greit pauer kams greit respunsabiliti

It takes courage to step back and assume new responsabilities. I wish you good luck in your choice!

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Sad to see you leaving Spoder..... I will ask a admin to replace the attack Spider Web for Spoder Web as a memory for you xD! Or maybe not since I will always remember you, you're a funny guy, we had much great time, and I'm gonna miss you :S. It was great to get to know you In-game, and forum and Skype too ofc. I hope we can talk at Skype sometimes when you are not busy, since I'm seriously gonna miss you xD. Anyways I wish you and you'r wife the best in your life, and good luck in everything you will do in the future...

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
-.- You are really late Spoder. Prima Aprilis was 5 months ago.

UAHEUAEUAEHAUEHAHUEHAUEAHUEHAHU
I love u too <3

I wanna see her >.<

Gl for the second time :<

U'll see later. Thank you <3

Zelricks™;245857 said:
Really... I'm so sad... you can't leave "me" so easily :/
Btw, I hope you the best inrl, with your wife, in all!
Cya, my dear friend
We can still talking on skype
Love you~

Luve you too, I'll be online in Skype and In-Forum ><
I'll not leave u honey XDD

Sad to see you leaving Spoder..... I will ask a admin to replace the attack Spider Web for Spoder Web as a memory for you xD!

Do it please.. HAHAH
We will still talking all the time, Psyduck-boy <3

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
I won't forget the times we kept talking at Skype, be sure of it (I also hope you don't ignore me, like always XD) . . .
You still didn't tell me where I can find a good respaw of bellsprout, neither Psyduck :(.

Thank you 4 playing...

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
I won't forget the times we kept talking at Skype, be sure of it (I also hope you don't ignore me, like always XD) . . .
You still didn't tell me where I can find a good respaw of bellsprout, neither Psyduck :(.

You'll never know a nice spawn !!!
haha Love u man, thank you for everything, keep disturbing me in skype <3

Good Bye bro...
Good luck in rl
One Good Tutor(adm...) exit game :(
you is the best <3

Thank you, really thank's.. It's amazing read comments like it.. Seems like I did a good job as a tutor.. *-*

Goodbye my friend, I hope you're happy
good luck in your real life

I'll be, noob <3
Thank you

Spoderman, please no ;c i cry ;c

Baby don't cry.. tonight (8)

Oh dude!!
I'll really miss you
You will always be welcome <3
So good luck bro!

Thank you Dragon Ball Gt Furevah <3

-------------------------------------------
I'll stay here in forum disturbing you guys <3
-------------------------------------------

T

TheLegacy

sponder dont go :(, by the way, sell me your c kingler before you go C:

and i wish you luck in your rl , BE HAPPY!!!

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Like I've said before, I'm right behind you.

This is your choice and I fully backup you.

With health or sickness, you know you always will have a second family right here.

;*

Back