What's new

Welcome!

Patch notes 2.5

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello, today I will update you about what patch 2.5 will contain. It will be released on august 15 after a server restart, you will need to download a new client, links will be posted tomorrow.

The following changes have been live for some time now, however there was no notification about them:

• Fixed a bug on daycare system that could cause you to lose pokemons. Reference
  • Improved the way autostack items work from autoloot.

New changes to be added with the patch.

• Improved the way npcs pay you money, now it will autostack. It still won't transform your money automatically though. (There's no need to be so lazy). Reference
Before
UnGvTG.png

00:42 Sold 100x fur for 21 hundred dollars and 10 dollars.

After

19wLD.png

• Automatic tournament system and tournament channel.
The automatic tournament system will be launched on the live servers but in beta testing stage. The beta stage will last 1 week, daily tournaments will be executed during this week. If everything goes well during the beta test, the system will be launched and there will be weekly tournaments. A new channel will be added with information about tournaments going on.

• Customize your move list
Based on this suggestion, obviously we can't change every Pokemon to fill the needs of some players, but I wanted to allow players to customize the move list to meet their own needs.
Default move set (Cloned charizard)
LO-v6N.png

Customized move set
9PEfgt.png

Module
nps6ZE.png

• Cloned island timer.
Based on this suggestion.
Added the command
!cloned, this will show how much time left you have on the island. Additionaly there will be a warning during your last hour on the island.

• Global chats will be enabled.
The global chats will allow communication between players from diamond and pearl.

• NPC Agatha has been fixed.

• Spells: Icicle Clash, Smog, Shock Wave, Air Cutter, Hex, Tri Flames, have been fixed, they will hit the correct amount of times now, and it won't target other Pokemon in the spells way
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to move the main container on cutomized backpacks.
  • Based on this idea, added new ways to mount and dismount your flying/riding Pokemon, now is possible to use these functions from the teleport module.
  • Duel system fixes.
  • [*=1]It won't be possible to start a duel and go AFK without releasing a Pokemon anymore, now your duel score will decrease until you eventually lose the duel unless you release a Pokemon.
    [*=1]It won't be possible to change floors (use stairs), go in protection zone or go into a house during a duel.[*=1] It won't be possible to start a duel if the players are too far from each other, in protection zone or inside a house.
  • Changed the starting items for new players.
I felt it was too difficult for brand new players starting out, so I changed the starting items to help them get on their feet a bit easier. New players will get:

• [*=1]50 pokeballs
    [*=1]50 light potions[*=1]50 great potions[*=1]25 super potions[*=1] 25 pizzas
hmEowP.png

It isn't possible to trade or drop those items.

• Added new command to check information about TMs.
!tm number or !tm name, example; !tm 33 or !tm reflect

• Added !whodrops command, it will show which pokemon drop a specific item.

• Added the sprite remakes for the following Pokemon:
  • [*=1] Skarmory
    [*=1] Blastoise
    [*=1] Electrode
    [*=1] Slowking
    [*=1] Cloned Electrode
    [*=1] Sudowoodo
    [*=1] Arcanine
    [*=1] Girafarig
    [*=1] Cloned Arcanine
    [*=1] Voltorb
    [*=1] Cloned Blastoise
    [*=1] Charizard
    [*=1] Cloned Charizard
    [*=1] Elder Charizard
C8NHQK.png

Guys I will delay the update one day, will be released on aug 16, but there I will add more remakes and the fixed cloned charizard, cloned blastoise, and cloned arcanine.

• Remakes to be added:
  • [*=1]Electabuzz
    [*=1]Cloned Electabuzz[*=1]Magmar[*=1]Geodude[*=1]Graveler[*=1]Golem[*=1]Hitmonchan[*=1]Hitmonlee[*=1]Machamp[*=1]Charmander[*=1]Charmeleon[*=1]Squirtle[*=1]Wartotrtle[*=1]Bulbasaur[*=1] Ivysaur[*=1]Tyranitar

Last edited by a moderator:

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Idk why but i love you jano foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
Thanks bro finally huhhh

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Sadly I don't make the sprites, I just added them in the client, if you leave feedback on what you don't like of them it will be considered for a future update, but for now this is what we got. I don't touch map updated either.

Back