What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Unjustified jailing

Shouya

Reaction score
Let me make 2 things clear before I state my opinion:
1. I did not make this post to lynch the GM who jailed me, he was just following rules and doing his job
2. Yes, I know all the rules, and I know what I did wrong, I was there when rules were being made, but hear me out

Okay so, let's clarify something first.
KS=Kill Steal=Not illegal, correct right?
KS on shinies=Illegal, correct also right?
If I come first to the spawn, then it means it's mine spawn, also correct right?

Getting to the point, if I have spent few hours on a spot, and someone comes and starts to kill steal, and you ask them nicely and they refuse with the answer "who are you lol", why are they not punished?
-If ksing shinies is illegal, I will probably spawn shiny in 1 wave and he will clear it while I am on the other part of spawn, so it's basically KILL STEALING.

Now, to the point two.
-If I was first on the spawn, and someone starts KILL STEALING MY SPAWN, and I try to DEFEND MY SPAWN, it means I am not kill stealing MY POKEMONS ON MY SPAWN, it means I am just trying to fend off intruders on my spawn even though I follow them and not let them take MY SPAWN. People usually leave, after they see they cannot ks you, but this guy did it on purpose just to report me because he was bored. I told him it's not profitable for either of us and he said he was bored...that doesn't give you the right to ruin my precious time.

I don't tolerate any kind of ks, and me and my guild are trying to avoid it at all costs, and every time we are trying to compromise with people to solve the situation. But if someone doesn't have respect towards me, why shouldn't I stand for myself, and defend myself and my own hunting spot?

Sorry for the long post, I really don't tolerate injustice, I did not have much time to play during this event because they are overloading me with homeworks from university due to the current situation, and every time I finish everything there was someone on the spawn I intended to hunt on. And when I finally got rid of everything and got time to hunt, something like this happens, it's really frustrating...I also know GM has proof that I followed the guy, but as I mentioned earlier, it was only me trying to defend my spawn...if you don't believe me I was there before him, you can ask any of my guildmates who were online at that time, even Mordoll saw me there and can guarantee for me. After all, I don't have a reason to lie or to come up with scenarios, because I am the first person who doesn't like lies and injustices.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a doubt respect the shinies ks, if person X is hunting and person Y summon a shiny with shiny charm doing ks to person X and person Y reports him just because person X killed shiny that person Y summoned from the shiny charm, person X gets jail?

BUMP

Shouya

Reaction score
I have a doubt respect the shinies ks, if person X is hunting and person Y summon a shiny with shiny charm doing ks to person X and person Y reports him just because person X killed shiny that person Y summoned from the shiny charm, person X gets jail?

BUMP

Yeah, this is the problem, ksing should be forbidden totally during the shiny event at least, because I believe in your case person X would still get jailed even though Y is doing the ks...

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
blablabla I don't tolerate any kind of ks, and me and my guild are trying to avoid it at all costs blablabla

Sb2WL0A.png

The good ol' pal named Karma.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
this rule was made for people who sit just waiting for the shiny (aka flying over respawn) and ks it, not for people who is ksing in respawn and shiny comes out.

Exactly that, this rule was made just to punish people who ar flying above and waiting for shiny to spawn. May I know which GM jailed you? Their duty is to record a video of the situation so I wanna see that.

Metin

Reaction score
Exactly that, this rule was made just to punish people who ar flying above and waiting for shiny to spawn. May I know which GM jailed you? Their duty is to record a video of the situation so I wanna see that.

As far as I understood, while he's in a morally right position, he got jailed for follow ks, which is against the rules.

Shouya

Reaction score
As far as I understood, while he's in a morally right position, he got jailed for follow ks, which is against the rules.

Exactly, you understood my point, because I am self-aware of breaking the follow-ks rule, but if I was few hours on spawn I also felt harassed when he came to ks me, but I guess that harassing doesn't count because it's not in rules...

Back