What's new

Welcome!

Umbreon Is very OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLegacy

Hello guys Today i would like to complain about the Damage Made by this pokemon in almost all Kind of Pokemones (even in Normal type).

Umbreon Persuit hits around 4-6k!!!! in Psychic whe is level 50-70 -.-. When Umbreon is 90-100.
No matter if your Kazam is 100 or 130 just 1 hit K.O.
And in other types Umbreon persuit is hits 3-4k <---- This is TOO much.

Now about its Dark Pulse <--- It just need 1 hit to kill Psychic and Ghost even when level is 130.
In other types of poke Dark Pulse hits 3-5k. I think This is Stupid.

Also look at the cooldown of these skills. It's 45 seconds and 20 seconds. WTF!!!!

Please make Umbreon damage lower and put more seconds on these skills. It should be 60 and 30 seconds.

You can test it and you will see it's an OP pokemon.
And this not only happen with Umbreon, it happens with Skarmory and Dunsparce.

Thanks and i hope you Admins/Designer/Rebalancers/CMs do anything.

campy

Reaction score
Umbreon is ok , its dark type pokemon and its OP only on psy type.

T

TheLegacy

Op_zpsad154551.png

And this is the Proof. Umbreon hits 5.5K!!!! on electric Type. -.- Want more proof?

T

TheLegacy

Umbreon is fine. I am not going to repeat the same shit all over and over again in nobody knows how many threads.

I dont think it's fine (XD) maybe you say that because you have an Umbreon, but why dont you test it? I mean people will disagree with the post because almost half of all PA have Umbreon but when you're fighting at pvp there is not any pokemon that can kill Umbreom as fast as it kills psychic pokemons.

So make a solution for these :p

T

TheLegacy

maybe im blind or im total idiot, but i see 3,1k here

There is not the full picture but Dark Pulse hits 2 times if you didnt know that. I took the picture on second hit.
But i think you should know the powerfull damage umbreon hits on all kind of pokemon so dont come with that shit.

Skyrus

Reaction score
My umbreon is lvl 90 and it need 2 hits for a lvl 100 + kazam... dark pulse makes it red but not death... Umbreon is only OP vs Ghost and Psy ... And umbreon has low def and hp it dies easy.
Umbreon is good if you know how to play with it. And if you think it is so damn op get one urself and duel than you will see it is not this OP as you think it is. Don't make complains because u don't have a pokemon which can kill him in the first try.

Greetz Sky

Skyrus

Reaction score
when you're fighting at pvp there is not any pokemon that can kill Umbreom as fast as it kills psychic pokemons.

Get urself an hitmonlee or machamp ... Machamp fist machine and triple kick kills umbreon in 2 hits like umbreon kills alakazam in 2 hits ...
And wtf does it mather it hit so much on psychic pokemons? Psychic cant hit Umbreon? So why do you wanna live longer? Umbreon is immune for Psy attacks...

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Hello guys Today i would like to complain about the Damage Made by this pokemon in almost all Kind of Pokemones (even in Normal type).

Umbreon Persuit hits around 4-6k!!!! in Psychic whe is level 50-70 -.-. When Umbreon is 90-100.
No matter if your Kazam is 100 or 130 just 1 hit K.O.
And in other types Umbreon persuit is hits 3-4k <---- This is TOO much.

Now about its Dark Pulse <--- It just need 1 hit to kill Psychic and Ghost even when level is 130.
In other types of poke Dark Pulse hits 3-5k. I think This is Stupid.

Also look at the cooldown of these skills. It's 45 seconds and 20 seconds. WTF!!!!

Please make Umbreon damage lower and put more seconds on these skills. It should be 60 and 30 seconds.

You can test it and you will see it's an OP pokemon.
And this not only happen with Umbreon, it happens with Skarmory and Dunsparce.

Thanks and i hope you Admins/Designer/Rebalancers/CMs do anything.

Because it ^ alakazam have reflect... and you, check duel umbreon vs any fight type pokemon, like chan lee or champ....After appear Hitmontop, also say the same thing, do not settle for anything .... who understands, sometimes look like women.

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
Of course umbreon is OP , u must be blind to disagree... owners of umbreon ofc wont say the same cause almost all the owners are noobs and low lvls , and high lvls that dont agree with that are even more noobs cause ofc is OP his atks are OP and have a lot of stuns what else need to have to be OP for everybody?

Skyrus

Reaction score
Of course umbreon is OP , u must be blind to disagree... owners of umbreon ofc wont say the same cause almost all the owners are noobs and low lvls , and high lvls that dont agree with that are even more noobs cause ofc is OP his atks are OP and have a lot of stuns what else need to have to be OP for everybody?

Uhm if you have an umbreon you would also know the dmg umbreon receive is much ... when im hunting with my umbreon it dies very fast ... It is my only pokemon which die so fast vs wild pokemon. Umbreon is good vs Psy and Ghost ... If you take a machamp it will also die in 2 hits... If you think it's so op get one and u'll see the different it isn't op, it rapes psy and ghost very fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back