What's new

Welcome!

Toxic

shellman

Reaction score
What about an move that nobody likes to have and as a tm most used as a decoration?
well, its poison stat is good but its hard to hit

I sugest changing it to another formula like fire blast/hydro cannon or maybe even same formula as parabollic charge. So it would be more used as a tm and would help a little bit more the pokes who have it, newcomers who got it at lvl 40 quest would be satisfied and would exp their poke faster(or not)
thats just my opnion, I never seen any changes in toxic since I started to play

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Theres already a Fire Blast-like poison atk, Sludge Wave. But yea a change on its mechanic is welcome. Perhaps it could work like meteor mash

Tsotss

Reaction score
Agree, but then the dmg of the harder moves should be a little improved imo, so its worth trying to hit it and even add it as tm instead of throwing it away

If you know how to hit from Toxic, u can make DMG around 5-6k. I think it deals much.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well was same with ice wind or what the name is, but that move changed now so idk about toxic cause i never added it
icy wind was changed, because of frost breath, which was very similar.

I don't get guys, why do you want everything to be this easy, something, that doesn't require a bit of skill. Right now there are only three spells which is toxic, scald and psybeam that are harder to be used, and I would like to keep them as they are.

Back