What's new

Welcome!

[spoiler] 2 Day, the pizza guy.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have seen a lot of ppl full of doubts and confused, so i decided to create this spoiler thread, just to try help you and not always all are willing to say the same thing, every time a friend or any player make questions.

First all, you need go to celadon mall and talk with NPC Donald, located on the first floor.

You should have to start the conversation with a: Hi, mission .. (then he will ask you if you want to know the instructions or start the mission, but as I'm already giving you all the spoiler, you already can choose to "work"), but if you still have any doubts, you can ask for instructions, anyway. Just keep the conversation with him and you will get a motorbike (beautiful) for start the mission, but you don't need to use that exactly; you can use the abilitys of your pkms (fly, ride etc .. )

Now, go to celadon tower and you should have in your bag 20 straw and 20 pot of fresh water -

There you will found a mill, where you will put the straw (the 20 straws, one per one), using the right click button. Click on the straw and then click on the mill.

Once you have done this, you will get something like this in your bag.

x20

then you will have to "merge" the flour with the pot of fresh water, one per one (right click on the flour and click on the pot of fresh ..) you will get something like this:

x20

After this, let's back to celadon mall .. there we will found some ovens to bake our pizzas.

(Right click on the dough and click on the oven) you will get the pizza:

x20

From now on, you need to talk to the NPC Donald and he will to tell you, which pizza's flavor you should do for each respective NPC scattered around the map.

Have a list informing about all the npcs, look here: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?35321-Season-change-event/page5

Where can I see the pizza's flavor?

When you talk with the NPC Donald, he will to tell you the guy (who are asking for pizza) and the flavor. For example ...

After this, Finally now you can make the pizza, but where can I found the ingredients?

Still on celadon mall, at some of the floors, you will found a fridge, just open it and vuoláaaaa, there are the ingredient, for add them to your pizza, right click on the ingredient and click on you, the ingredient will directly to your bag, after that you can add it to your pizza, you can only take one ingredient at a time in your bag and add it too, one at a time. Then, when your pizza is ready, place it in a box.

The boxs, are located on the same floor where is the fridge.
Then you will get the pizza in the box and you will be ready to delivery ...

When you find the npc just say, hi ... and he will receive the pizza, so you can to start the process over again.

Back to Npc Donald, check the next order, npc (who are asking for pizza), pizza's flavor ... bla bla bla

I'm really tired guys, due this thread, sorry about something wrong
enjoy it and share with your friends g'luck ...

Last edited:

Tom Valis

Reaction score
Just a Tip
I'd suggest to first make your pizza, talk to npc and After that Pack it in the box, I had a problem that I couldn't start the mission with already packed pizza :p

Yeah, me too. By the way, do you dropped your pizza box "bugged" on the trash? How you do it?

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
saying "ready" is not neccesary, you can just go and deliver the pizza, the "ready" keyword is just to confirm you made the correct pizza

Mundisse

Reaction score
Should put another npc in jhoto, lose 32% of my level ;d

Miss Mr.Eko in mahogany

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, I haven't seen you did a spoil like this bro xD
I did one as well thinking nobody have done before :C

Back