What's new

Welcome!

Skill Swap and Mind Reader

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40559-Mind-Reader-Again

According to Dark Spiritu, time ago he asked for an answer about why Mind Reader doesn't work against ghost type.

Quoting Raissa: "covet has nothing to do here, it just uses random tm of opponent without making it lose the cooldown.
Me first shouldn't work against ghost, so i will report it to Hohenheim. That still doesn't change the fact, that mind reader won't work against ghost"

If it is a fact that Mind Reader shouldn't work against ghost, then Skill Swap shouldn't work against Dark Type.

IMO there are two ways to make this work for both sides.

• Skill Swap and Mind Reader should work with their weakness. Dark and Ghost.
  • Skill Swap shouldn't work against Dark.

Thanks for reading.
Syntek.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
According to bulbapedia is normal if a psychic poke use skill swap in a dark poke.

In the last part of this bulbapedias link , you can see a xatu using skill swap with absol.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Skill_Swap_(move)

Hi. If you are going to use Bulbapedia as guide, then please note something. Skill Swap is a move that exchange the abilities between the Pokemon and the user, not the entire moveset. Remember that yes, Rebalance Team use Bulbapedia as support, but isn't law. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Hi. If you are going to use Bulbapedia as guide, then please note something. Skill Swap is a move that exchange the abilities between the Pokemon and the user, not the entire moveset. Remember that yes, Rebalance Team use Bulbapedia as support, but isn't law. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

Well, I just wanted to explain that it works with dark pokes, the rebalance team have the last decission.
Thanks

Back