What's new

Welcome!

Shiny Umbreon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
One of the most good looking shinies due to his awesome color, but I don't know why instead of being strongest than normal version, is weakest.

As everyone knows Umbreon has Moonlight on moveset, but Shiny Umbreon has instead of it, Detect and having more HP, exactly: 3,995

So normal Umbreon has: 23,807 HP with Moonlight and Shiny Umbreon 21k. (not counting duel extra HP)

My suggestion is quite simple, bringing back Moonlight to Shiny Umbreon and replace Stored Power for something else:

u7KdOy7.png

First of all, wait... a Shiny Pokemon that only has 1 change? I had a discussion with Raissa (a year ago or something) because I wanted to know why Shiny Flygon has only 1 different move, she explained that not every Shiny Pokemon should have 3 changes, isn't a rule. The rule is 1-3(?) max, and to be honest, Shiny Umbreon (IMO) just need Moonlight back and a "slightly" change.

Why I suggest change Stored Power? Well it's quite simple, Baby Doll Eyes (15s) Stored Power, + chance to learn Moon Blast (20s) it's a HUGE possilibity to kill any fight, that's mean his weakness. I've saw Fight Pokemon struggling vs normal Umbreon with TM Moon Blast and TM Rain Dance. So having that combo plus Moonlight would make Shiny Umbreon always win vs Fight, thing that shouldn't happend.

I didn't know which move to add to my img, so I paste 4 options, to make things more partial.

Thanks for reading.
Sincerly, Garkstal.

warroxxx

Reaction score
it is illogical to suggest baton pass or wish for stored powder, first because based on bulbapedia you do not learn any of the two and second you take away the possibility of winning a fighter. and you intend to leave or suggest a change which contains 4 large area attacks, moonlight if it would be good ... but baton pass or wish no. regards

Last edited:

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
It is illogical to suggest baton pass or wish for stored powder, first because he does not learn any of the two and second you take away the possibility of winning a fighter. and you intend to leave or suggest a change which contains 4 large area attacks, moonlight if it would be good ... but baton pass or wish no. regards

Dude instead of making pointless suggestions besides that too much area (thanks for that one) I'll invite you to check Bulbapedia, all Eevee Familiy can learn Wish or Baton Pass, even Natural Gift.

warroxxx

Reaction score
I've read the characteristics of eevee and do not notice where the whole family learns baton pass or wish as you mentioned it, but eevee if you learn baton pass which does not help at all that shiny umbreom learn what you suggest since of being in itself his case should learn the normal umbreon, more serious ilogic as I said earlier because he does not learn it, we can use as an example to braixen that he has sleep talk in his set of movements and he loses it in his evolution, this little example is to tell you or better said clarify that apart from asking too much you are asking for something practically out of the capabilities of it.

Last edited:

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
I've read the characteristics of eevee and do not notice where the whole family learns baton pass or wish as you mentioned it, but eevee if you learn baton pass which does not help at all that shiny umbreom learn what you suggest since of being in itself his case should learn the normal umbreon, more serious ilogic as I said earlier because he does not learn it, we can use as an example to braixen that has sleep talk in its set of movements and the foot in its evolution, this little example is to tell you or better said clarify that apart from asking too much you are asking for something practically out of the capabilities of it.

Since I have warnings to stop being so agressive and rude, just 2 imgs.

UI7YISy.png

7SqIyml.png

warroxxx

Reaction score
if so you would have more chances to learn baton the normal umbreon than the shiny, but I say you ask too much, you are asking for more personal than reasonable. regards

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Now Shiny Umbreon has 2 changes that are detect on moves and fake tears on passive.
IMO i like the idea to change detect for moonlight on shiny umbreon, for this reason the normal one is better than the shiny now.

About Stored power, i think is fine this move on it,this move helps it a lot, i agree with Raissa said, is normal that some pokes have moves against their weakness. So, it happens in this case.

And i think that the changes baton pass or wish will ocasionate that this poke become too strong. And about the others moves : helping hand and last resort, if i were an shiny umbreon's owner i wouldnt like replace stored power for these weak moves.

So, i think the change would be replace detect > moonlight and 1k more of hp than the normal one and finally replace fake tears on passive for something more usefull like pay day.

For me these changes would be enough. Thanks

stin stauer

Reaction score
A year ago this guy suggested this change..

I agree withthe part about moonlight instead of detect, or even better endure instead of detect, all of them are ok with bulbapedia.

I like caxoxd's suggestion too.

would it be possible to review this suggestion or deny it all? thanks
@sting

in

Reaction score
A year ago this guy suggested this change..

I agree withthe part about moonlight instead of detect, or even better endure instead of detect, all of them are ok with bulbapedia.

I like caxoxd's suggestion too.

would it be possible to review this suggestion or deny it all? thanks
@sting

Why u want to change the best pve dark pokemon? For useless pvp? I would pay for changing moonlight for detect in the normal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back