CxteOGN.png

I think they deserve for next chance :cool:

in

Reaction score
Another deletera abuser with 10kkk?

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
I think like I kinda don't care much, I'm proud of that I got delete.
I can't stand more that RAISSA AND JANO everyday sell new pokes, new catches, new everything to players. Now some of them dont hide that they buy it from staff. It's so obvious ,

ofc raissa robi pitos na tym z jano no ale sprzedajcie dalej, tak jest na kazdym otsie tylko kurwa moglibyscie kiedykolwiek znalezc lepszych klientow ktorzy chociaz sie staraja ukryc ten fakt.

To all my fans, you were, are adn will be just nothing to me. You won't change me and my life. But to players who want fair game, change this. Here for money you can get really everything

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I think like I kinda don't care much, I'm proud of that I got delete.
I can't stand more that RAISSA AND JANO everyday sell new pokes, new catches, new everything to players. Now some of them dont hide that they buy it from staff. It's so obvious ,

ofc raissa robi pitos na tym z jano no ale sprzedajcie dalej, tak jest na kazdym otsie tylko kurwa moglibyscie kiedykolwiek znalezc lepszych klientow ktorzy chociaz sie staraja ukryc ten fakt.

To all my fans, you were, are adn will be just nothing to me. You won't change me and my life. But to players who want fair game, change this. Here for money you can get really everything

yes we sell 100 elders monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back