What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Recover ip code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon I would like to recover the IP, or change the current email of my account since I do not receive the messages to the mail when I issue a code recovery, in this way it does not let me start my account for 6 months, and I hadn't been able to do anything, I really have the username and password, my character is called Jseba, please if someone could help me, since I don't know what else to do. if someone helps me it would be great, thank you very much my email is xxx, in case someone answers this post. Good afternoon

Last edited by a moderator:

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon I would like to recover the IP, or change the current email of my account since I do not receive the messages to the mail when I issue a code recovery, in this way it does not let me start my account for 6 months, and I hadn't been able to do anything, I really have the username and password, my character is called Jseba, please if someone could help me, since I don't know what else to do. if someone helps me it would be great, thank you very much my email is xxx, in case someone answers this post. Good afternoon

Dont add personal infos on public threads, for recorvery you can contact Flanders, Sting, Atlas and me via PA discord: https://discord.gg/TwZ3fHAJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back