What's new

Welcome!

Pending Changelog ( old client )

ildfjur

Reaction score
with this client u cant trade cause the pin is active, also u cant drop items to the floor.

Front

Reaction score
Please Fix Vermilion, pokedex and pin : )
Przechwytywanie.jpg
Kate too ;X

Last edited:

Demon King

Reaction score
this is kinda first thing to fix if u ask me
we need change client to buy sell things in pvp

also npc Juanito dont let us buy/sell anything
coz we got pin on

Last edited:

Tsu

Reaction score
Gooooood

Perfect job, thanks so much!

The Viper

Reaction score
What the actual fuck? Fix this goddamn old client ffs. I got kicked more than 12 times in less than 5 minutes I can't even login in this fucking game.

The Viper

Reaction score
Just say your problem. Rage is not needed..

Ops.

My problem? Im standing normally at celadon's beach when I suddendly get my client closed because of a bug more than 10 fucking times.

@offtopic
That was so unlogic and has nothing to do with this thread , it just shows even more that you are a hater.

Chiino Trainer

Reaction score
What the actual fuck? Fix this goddamn old client ffs. I got kicked more than 12 times in less than 5 minutes I can't even login in this fucking game.

Please have more respect, the admins has worked so hard to bring us this great old client.

I use this client too and i not have kicked, u should check your internet conection

Ps: Great Job Nino

The Viper

Reaction score
Please have more respect, the admins has worked so hard to bring us this great old client.

I use this client too and i not have kicked, u should check your internet conection

Ps: Great Job Nino

Internet connection wont close your client automatically and show you a window saying that there was an error. I had this bug yesterday too.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
That was so unlogic and has nothing to do with this thread

Use the real logic. hahaha I'm not going to make fights in this thread too.. I was just thinking that your phrase is now good to u. :3

Also, I've used the old client since with the another one I get lags, and it worked perfectly, maybe it's cause my internet connection isn't 2bite/sec

~~PD Client closing is Debug, probably a effect what doesn't exists in old client. tell the place that you were, maybe they can find what's the bugged effect

The Viper

Reaction score
Use the real logic. hahaha I'm not going to make fights in this thread too.. I was just thinking that your phrase is now good to u. :3

Also, I've used the old client since with the another one I get lags, and it worked perfectly, maybe it's cause my internet connection isn't 2bite/sec

~~PD Client closing is Debug, probably a effect what doesn't exists in old client. tell the place that you were, maybe they can find what's the bugged effect
@offtopic you started it.

@topic

My internet connection is great.
Celadon beach, near the train station.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Why i can't play in that client?

define "i can't play in that client"...

What happens when you try to open the client??

One reason is "IP code reset" from the official page xD

Back