What's new

Welcome!

Obre's Shop

Obreviate

Reaction score
Welcome to my Shop

* If you are interested in something that I am SELLING, you can leave your offer here, in this thread, or else, look for me in game. The characters that I am normally online, are: Obreviate and Malfoy. But sometimes (kinda hard), you can find me on Jonathan Pires, Jhonnybravo or Mellark characters.

* If you probably have something that i am interested TO BUY, you can leave your price here, in this thread, or else, you can tell me what's the best way to contact you. In game (leave your nickname and world here), Skype, whatever.

* If you have something that i would like TO CHANGE, it's the same, you can tell it here, or contact me in game, or then leave here, in this thread, what's the best way to contact you. In game (leave your nickname and world here), Skype, whatever.

I am from Diamond, just telling to make it clear in case of doubts.
I have no problem to put an item, a poke in both world, since the fee's diference could be paid.​

SELL

* Pokemons

Gliscor [130][M] Ability: Poison Heal TM62 Mud Bomb & TM101 Epicenter [+Addon] -- No reset

Steelix [130][M] Ability: Mold Breaker TM110 Sleep Talk & TM101 Epicenter -- No reset

Drapion [130][M] Ability: Battle Armor TM05 Roar & TM26 Earthquake -- No reset

Malamar [130][M] Ability: none TM110 Sleep Talk & TM85 Night Daze

Rampardos [90][M] Ability: Mold Breaker TM74 Falling Rocks & TM37 Sandstorm

* TMs

TM45 Attract

BUY

* Pokemons

Nothing for a while

* TMs

Nothing for a while

CHANGE

I am still accepting TM33 Reflect + Cash for one of those pokemons above which cost more than 60k.
I am also able to give any pkm from the list above with lower price + cash for TM33 Reflect.

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Bump, the main post (shop) has been updated.

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
First post has been updated, some pkms have been added for sale. And I am also accepting TM33 Reflect for Slowking.

Obreviate

Reaction score
If i'm not mistaken, there's a rule which we can't bump a thread in this section before it reachs 24hrs since the last advertising was posted (these 24hrs has already passed). Since nobody has posted anything here, i just need to inform my thread's update and once I don't have to bump it, I come to say the main post has been updated. I've sold slowking, and I have opened other trading options relating tm33 reflect. check my: "change".

Back