What's new

Welcome!

Nino Help, Talk to ANDYRAX. SAID TALK YOU Please

Seik-Slo

Reaction score
ok , hello I hope 're okay ... very good game

First my chart is Rednek -Slo

Hey , I lost 10 diamond .. I'll explain everything that happened in great detail , I hope you take your time and you can really help me ...

the 11th of JANUARY came back to play, and had no time to play ... I connected pc to my brother but not very often .... check all my things and were totally in order .... make a single trade to the next player Onaadrig -Slo clefable for a Wigglytuff ... I unplug at about 12 Venezuelan time ... day January 12 , the day on which the premium montaria me , my diamond not in the place where the store ... My brother did not know any reason under the account .. besides that we are very close , no way I would have been the ... GM zertrox Sharear accuse me of , not really quite understand what that is .. I am a newbie in these things .. because if my brother and I usually sometimes tradearnos all our stuff from one account to another .. without any kind of problem ... ANDYRAX me mention a trade I did on the 15th of JANUARY , but now I commented that this trade was a purchase of diamonds , not a sale .. ie if I 'm missing because it shows a trade of a purchase? .... I had to sell my box 3 and the player gave me Onaadrig Slo - hds 900 for the purchase of the diamond ... and so I got 10 diamond again today and am premium ... if you check my account today .. you find 12 diamond ... 10 purchased OSITA player and 3 tradeados for a player Gohand Pidgeot .... detail is everything I do not have much money , nor good pokes .. Makarno and Zertrox both tutotres the spanish chat told me that someone would speak with more range to review the situation .. ANDYRAX asked me to communicate with you directly ...
recovered or want to show me how it is possible to truly disappear from my locker ... since neither the tradie or were stolen by my brother as mentioned before ... would like to see specifically , it is possible , as andyrax , makarno Zertrox and told me if ... see what happened the night of February 11 in my account and Chart the 12th of February in the day ... if I connect ? , where I connect ? .. to compare it with the IP of my other computer that receives a different internet that I 'm always connected ... I hope you can help me and thank you for the attention given ... GREETINGS

ok, hola espero estes bien... muy bueno el juego

Primero mi chart es Rednek-Slo

Oye, perdi 10 diamond.. te voy a explicar todo lo que paso con lujo de detalles, espero te tomes tu tiempo y puedas ayudarme de verdad...

el dia 11 de ENERO volvi a jugar, tenia ya un tiempo sin poder jugar... me conectaba de la pc de mi hermano pero no muy a menudo.... revise todas mis cosas y estaban totalmente en orden.... realice un unico trade con el siguiente player Onaadrig-Slo de un clefable por un wigglytuff... me desconecte a eso de las 12 hora Venezolana... el dia 12 de Enero, dia en que me montaria la premium, mis diamond no se encontraban en el lugar donde los guarde... Mi hermano no se sabe bajo ningun motivo la cuenta.. ademas de que somos muy unidos, no hubiera forma de que haya sido el... GM zertrox me acuso de SHAREAR, la verdad no entiendo muy bien que es eso.. soy muy novato en estas cosas.. pues si mi hermano y yo solemos a veces tradearnos todas nuestras cosas de una cuenta a otra.. sin ningun tipo de problema... ANDYRAX me menciono un trade que yo hice el dia 15 de ENERO, pero ahora te comento que ese trade fue una compra de diamonds, no una venta.. es decir si los estoy perdiendo porque me muestra un trade de una compra? .... tuve que vender mi box 3 y el player Onaadrig-Slo me dio 900 hds para la compra de los diamond... y asi obtuve nuevamente 10 diamond y hoy en dia soy premium... si revisas mi cuenta en la actualidad.. te encontraras 12 diamond... 10 comprados a player OSITA y 3 tradeados por un Pidgeot a player Gohand.... detalladamente es todo lo que hago, no tengo mucho dinero, ni tampoco buenos pokes.. Makarno y Zertrox ambos tutotres del spanish chat me dijeron que hablarian con alguien de mas rango para revisar la situacion.. ANDYRAX me pidio comunicarme contigo de manera directa...
desearia recuperarlos o que me muestren verdaderamente como es posible que desaparecieran de mi locker... ya que ni los tradie, ni fueron sustraidos por mi hermano como antes mencione... quisiera ver especificamente, es posible, ya que andyrax, Zertrox y makarno me dijeron que si... ver lo que paso la noche del 11 de febrero en mi Chart account y el dia 12 de febrero en el dia... si me conecte?, de donde me conecte?.. para yo compararlo con el ip de mi otra computadora que recibe un internet distinto al que siempre estoy conectado... Espero me puedas ayudar y gracias por la atencion prestada... SALUDOS

Back