What's new

Welcome!

My gengar 102 lose in rollback 06/11/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan xhunter

Reaction score
He perdido mi Gengar lvl 102 en el desmantelamiento del día 06/11/2011, estoy triste porque hablé con los dueños del juego y todavía no hemos resuelto nada.
así, en 06 días que había comprado una casa para mi Pokemon con ruann después de cubierta de la casa y arrojó el Gengar, Ruann jugado todos los Pokemon que también. entonces él y me dejó el juego después de 2 horas + / - de nuevo, y los Pokemon no hay más. Pensé que era error de la casa. pero mis amigos me dijeron de la Brazilian Rullesz tenido una caída en el servidor. Luego me envió una página en el foro para todos los jugadores que habían perdido los Pokémon, debido a la reversión. Publicado pero fue en vano. y ahora que estoy aquí.

Translate in English:
I lost my lvl 102 Gengar in the rollback of the day 06/11/2011, I am sad because I talked to owners of the game and still have not solved anything.
well, in 06 days I had bought a house for my Pokemon with ruann after he decked the house and threw down the Gengar, ruann played all the Pokemon it too. then he and I left the game after 2 hours + / - back, and the Pokemon were not there anymore. I thought it was error of the house. but then my friends told me of the Brazilian Rullesz had a fall on the server. then sent me a page in the forum for all players who had lost the Pokemon, due to the rollback. Posted but to no avail. and now I'm here.

Translate in Português:
perdi meu gengar no lvl 102 em rollback do dia 06/11/2011, fico triste porque falei com donos do jogo e ainda não resolveram nada.
bem, no dia 06 eu havia comprado uma casa para por meus pokémons junto com ruann, depois que enfeitei a casa e joguei o gengar no chão, ruann jogou todos os pokémons dele também. então eu e ele saiu do jogo, depois de 2 horas +/- voltamos, e os pokemons não estavam mais lá. pensei que fosse erro da casa. mas logo em seguida meus amigos da Brazilian Rullesz mim avisaram que teve uma queda no servidor. então, mim enviaram uma página no fórum de todos os players que havia perdido os pokemons, devido ao rollback. Postei mas não adiantou nada. e agora estou aqui.

Can not afford a server error.

Nick: Alan XHunter
Server: Diamond
Características: Gengar 102 in Super ball is Female / mi video del evento con Gengar: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfYUSqSi_k&feature=player_embedded

And Ruann: Gengar Cloned 76 , Onix 130, Onix 86, hitmonlee 106, alakazam 130, Magmar 130

Last edited:

Klor

Reaction score
Hey Adm's Look this thread plz.

Ruann stoped to play and Alan need back this pokes. ;/

I'm realy sad about that.

thx

Thonynho

Reaction score
Help him please, he deserves your Pokemon back!!!
Just like any other that have lost your Pokemon because of hollback.

ricardao2

Reaction score
He perdido mi Gengar lvl 102 en el desmantelamiento del día 06/11/2011, estoy triste porque hablé con los dueños del juego y todavía no hemos resuelto nada.
así, en 06 días que había comprado una casa para mi Pokemon con ruann después de cubierta de la casa y arrojó el Gengar, Ruann jugado todos los Pokemon que también. entonces él y me dejó el juego después de 2 horas + / - de nuevo, y los Pokemon no hay más. Pensé que era error de la casa. pero mis amigos me dijeron de la Brazilian Rullesz tenido una caída en el servidor. Luego me envió una página en el foro para todos los jugadores que habían perdido los Pokémon, debido a la reversión. Publicado pero fue en vano. y ahora que estoy aquí.

Translate in English:
I lost my lvl 102 Gengar in the rollback of the day 06/11/2011, I am sad because I talked to owners of the game and still have not solved anything.
well, in 06 days I had bought a house for my Pokemon with ruann after he decked the house and threw down the Gengar, ruann played all the Pokemon it too. then he and I left the game after 2 hours + / - back, and the Pokemon were not there anymore. I thought it was error of the house. but then my friends told me of the Brazilian Rullesz had a fall on the server. then sent me a page in the forum for all players who had lost the Pokemon, due to the rollback. Posted but to no avail. and now I'm here.

Translate in Português:
perdi meu gengar no lvl 102 em rollback do dia 06/11/2011, fico triste porque falei com donos do jogo e ainda não resolveram nada.
bem, no dia 06 eu havia comprado uma casa para por meus pokémons junto com ruann, depois que enfeitei a casa e joguei o gengar no chão, ruann jogou todos os pokémons dele também. então eu e ele saiu do jogo, depois de 2 horas +/- voltamos, e os pokemons não estavam mais lá. pensei que fosse erro da casa. mas logo em seguida meus amigos da Brazilian Rullesz mim avisaram que teve uma queda no servidor. então, mim enviaram uma página no fórum de todos os players que havia perdido os pokemons, devido ao rollback. Postei mas não adiantou nada. e agora estou aqui.

Can not afford a server error.

Nick: Alan XHunter
Server: Diamond
Características: Gengar 102 in Super ball is Female / mi video del evento con Gengar: zwwwz.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfYUSqSi_k&feature=player_embedded (retirar la letra Z)

And Ruann: Gengar Cloned 76 , Onix 130, hitmonlee 106, alakazam 130, y otros, no recuerdo todos los Ruann Pokemon, pero cuando hablo con él, voy a publicar todo lo que se perdieron.

deliver the pokes plz!!!

alan xhunter

Reaction score
is that fair?
since I started this game I'm playing, and now I and ruann is treated that way. I am disappointed with the leaders of Paadventures.
I say this because I was responsible for a OTServer of Pokemon and know that you can find the system that had these Pokémons.

I'm not insulting, I'm just venting.

Last edited:

Souren2

Reaction score
Came Back this Pokes for They.
is just look savings and see if that pokes r there, if there, give back.

Fair Allan :x

Ruann

Reaction score
I am disappointed with Jano, Nino and others, so they were so righteous that today are oblivious to their players. spent time, money now to lose everything BY THE SERVER ERROR.
I know that is how you check the Pokemon that I had before hollback. ie, you do not return because they will not, even though the total blame you because I lost all my Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back