What's new

Welcome!

My dream is Over!!!!

Skroll

Reaction score
my dream is over,

clearly the bug of the game, was that too many shinys appeared.
I throw a single ball and catch it and do not throw more. I do not want to restrict myself to thank some, I thank you all.

se acabo mi sueño,

claramente el bug del juego, fue que aparecian demasiados shinys.
yo lanse una sola bola y lo atrape y no lanze mas. No me quiero restringir a agradecer a algunos, les agradezco a todos.

meu sonho acabou

claramente o erro do jogo, era que muitos shinys apareciam.
Eu jogo uma única bola e catei. Eu não quero me limitar praa agradecer a alguns, VLW GERAL CAMBADA DO CORNO.

S Ursa.jpg

P.D. Siempre estare cerca, Todavia no eh sido top 1 en Catch :S

Last edited:

mateolol

Reaction score
te retiras por el bug o por que tu sueño era atrapar un shiny?
saludos y que tengas mucho exito.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
sei como eh man, tu fica meses no resp de shiny, aparece um evento com bug (acontece), vc cata o poke e eles tiram de vc...

R.I.P Shiny Ampharos

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
sei como eh man, tu fica meses no resp de shiny, aparece um evento com bug (acontece), vc cata o poke e eles tiram de vc...

R.I.P Shiny Ampharos

stop crying Elias, this is really weird to see you crying and doing all a fvcking drama just because u wanted to keep a pokemon abusing of a bug... werent u the guy that is constantly supporting staff in all its decisions?, this time they affected u and u were the first number one cryer :p how clear u are :D

Elias Walker

Reaction score
werent u the guy that is constantly supporting staff in all its decisions?
nop... i may disagree many times with them, I support them, but im not an asslicker like you... and when I dont support, i give my point of view. You would be complaining way much more if it affected you, so don't come and say bullshit

Edit: Btw, im not talking only cus affected me, but cus affected many other people due their mistake... Im not like you that think only about myselft and how selfish I am, for those who didn't catch shiny, i assure you they would feel jealous, and u know I wasn't the only one enjoying the event, also, I can assure you I didn't know it was a bug, and it was supposed to be like that, i felt weird, but i remmembered last shiny event where there were many shinies like this.

Last edited:
Back