What's new

Welcome!

Mmarvim's LT

demzpacito

Reaction score
I will win "the biggest attention kid" but I know only one who deserved it is demz

Gz mmarvim, doesn't matter even if you were throwing it by 2 people, matter that you didn't use macro/bot. Good luck in next catches

ok xenoboy, next time i'll let pathetic people who can barely understand basic statistics mock me for free so a guy who votes himself for best player wont call me attention kid charmanderok

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Well deserved Mmarvim, gratz, dont look on jelous comments by Demz, just dont answer cuz he will insult your family, or something other that pathetic peoples do, focus on your own, and keep going.

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
ok xenoboy, next time i'll let pathetic people who can barely understand basic statistics mock me for free so a guy who votes himself for best player wont call me attention kid charmanderok

wow you are still crying? I told read definition first. I was never xenophobic for you but thread which could be cool place to see how you react for it. And therre no one was serious.
You are dumb, nothing more man xd You need stop thinking about past, or you will be lost forever

lol I voted for myself there for fun cause no one is the best, especially not you. Other votes for themself in other questions, but of course you will talk about me cause all your whole fucking life is about me as I see

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
wow you are still crying? I told read definition first. I was never xenophobic for you but thread which could be cool place to see how you react for it. And therre no one was serious.
You are dumb, nothing more man xd You need stop thinking about past, or you will be lost forever

lol I voted for myself there for fun cause no one is the best, especially not you. Other votes for themself in other questions, but of course you will talk about me cause all your whole fucking life is about me as I see

ofc my whole life is about you dude, how could it take you so long to realize that? after all, im the one that came to someone else's thread to insult you, not u and mr businesscam

and i guess i already said it countless times, but its never too much, maybe eventually u will be able to put both of your braincells to work and understand that saying you're not xenophobic doesnt mean you actually arent

anyway, i've already said to mmarvin what i wanted to say after his pathetic and unnecessary provocation and i dont plan to keep feeding this shitstorm any longer on his thread. im back to planet of apes, farewell

Back