What's new

Welcome!

Lost Account

Kirubin

Reaction score
I've tried to log in right now, but it tell ''wrong account'', i guess someone hacked me or got some bug, i've tried to go ''lost account interface'' in oficial site, but i don't had a recovery key.

PS:Alert:

This interface allows you to change your account password. You need to provide email which has been used when registering account and recovery-key if you don't have it please contact the administration of this server.

This is a warning in lost account interface, so i'm trying to talk with administration right here, and please, nobody come talk ''you got hacked? that's your problem."
"why you didn't did a recovery key when created your account? now cry"

Nino

Reaction score
When you make your account you get that msg:
Alert:
You don't have recovery key set up. Click here to create one. We strongly recommend to create one now for security reasons.

when you click you get your recovery key and this msg:
Success:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Alert:
Save this recovery key, you see this key only once! You will never see it again, don't refresh or move away from this website until you save it!

NOW, you can change your password if you lose your account.

Account lost? Click here!

you need your register email
recovery key
new password
then your account has been recovered. you may login now.

radzio710

Reaction score
I have the same problem. i dont create a recover key... and i lost account.
And on youre website is "recovery-key if you don't have it please contact the administration of this server."
i Contact...
So.. What youre doing?

D

Deleted_iKoob

Ill check your account when i get back home. Send me PM with all info ( acc name / email / ip ).

Back