What's new

Welcome!

Lopox's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isablue

Reaction score
Soy Lopox , mi cuenta fue borrada ase unos dos o tres meses por que trataron de vender cosas en dinero real desde mi cuenta, llege a casa de mis padres tome la pc y deje en modo de recordar cuenta y contraseña , tengo un primo que es conocedor del juego y el estaba en la casa , deje mi telefono por que no me dejan pasarlo en el trabajo , y el entro e iso lo que iso . la cuenta de Lopox noo se habia conectado de ase tiempo en este ip de internet es por que vivo en otra casa y pueden revisar las ip de el net donde siempre me conectaba. yo jamas venderia mi cuenta . Pueden revisar las ip del net donde siempre se conectaba lopox y donde se conecto ese dia . pido resuelver mi caso porfavor. tengo la cuenta pin ip recovery key y lo necesario para comprovar que es mia. muchos amigos del juego pueden comprovar que soy buena persona y que siempre e echo el bien.

*this is not my thread, the player asked me to post it because he was not able to do it due to the verification e-mail

Isablue

Reaction score
I am Lopox , my account was deleted two or three months ago because someone tried to sell things for real money from my account. i arrived to my parents' house, I took the pc and left selected the remember account and password option, I have a cousin who knows the game and he was around the house that day , I left my phone because i was not able to take it with me to work, my cousin get in and did what he did. Lopox's account hadn't logged in since a long time ago from that ip because i live in another house and u can check the ips from the net i used to log in. I would never sell my account. You can check the ips from i used to log in and the ip from my cousing logged in, they don't match. I ask u to solve my case please, i have the pin, recovery key and all the needing stuff to prove you that that account is mine, i have a lot of friends who can prove also that i'm a good person and that i would never sell my account, thank you.

kirius

Reaction score
nice story, but it gets boring so often you read

Barcelo

Reaction score
Well, i know all you history, you dont need make a thread, all is closed. But...

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back