What's new

Welcome!

[Guide] How to reduce your latency with Leatrix Latency Fix

ChazzRey

Reaction score
Hello there!
If you are from Europe and you feel uncomfortable with lags, here's solution: Leatrix Latency Fix.
This software will reduce your latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server.
It's 100% legal and safe, so don't worry about getting punished for using it.

Site: http://www.leatrix.com/leatrix-latency-fix
Download: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/download13581-LeatrixLatencyFix
Video tutorial how to install it correctly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ts6coln3Y

Remember to restart your computer or just network card for the changes to take effect!

This software should help you. If you don't feel difference, i would recommend you to uninstall it.

Xiskete

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm from Europe, and since last update I'm having lag (I really feel it when walking or throwing balls to catch pokes). I thought it was my internet, so I didn't pay much atention, but today I'm still having lag, the other games I play goes fluently, and now that I see this thread, is it just coincidence, or something has changed since last update that causes me lag?

Thank you in advance.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm from Europe, and since last update I'm having lag (I really feel it when walking or throwing balls to catch pokes). I thought it was my internet, so I didn't pay much atention, but today I'm still having lag, the other games I play goes fluently, and now that I see this thread, is it just coincidence, or something has changed since last update that causes me lag?

Thank you in advance.

The host has been moved out of Europe.

Xiskete

Reaction score
The host has been moved out of Europe.

Thank you for your fast answer Raissa, and thanks to Chazz for the tutorial, but this kind of important things should be informed to the players (atleast I didn't find any information about it on forum).

charlizaz

Reaction score
thx raissa i´m glad now the server is in usa and i play with 30 ms xD, i use to play as 160 ms before the change most of the ppl play from america

Xiskete

Reaction score
I have tried "Leatrix Latency Fix", but it doesn't work fine. I have heavy lag, and sometimes it freezes like 3s.

Do you know any other way to avoid this lag and for free? I have used some proxy program, and lag disappears, but you have to pay in order to use the proxy and I won't do it.

ezequielmo

Reaction score
estos mismo programas sirven indiferente mente en latino america para mejorar el rendimiento del juego?

Back