What's new

Welcome!

Hello

Xexomaru

Reaction score
Hi, im Xexomaru(duh :p )
I saw this page while looking for PO videos on youtube, althought that server is cool, the lenguage is a huge problem for me.

Hoping the team get done the game soon, thought i will probably not play it the first days (or at all) due the INMENSE number of people waiting for it and also for the LONG waiting list :lol:

Anyway, hope to see more post on news and will wait for the server.

Thats all folks!! :roll:

Toddler

Reaction score
Whats up man, welcome to the PA forums. It probably wont be good to wait to play when the beta comes out because its only gonna be open a couple of days like a week at max. So you should try to get on asap and have as much fun as you can. Go read the FAQ and Forum Rules, enjoy.

crazyivaan

Reaction score
Toddler said:
Whats up man, welcome to the PA forums. It probably wont be good to wait to play when the beta comes out because its only gonna be open a couple of days like a week at max. So you should try to get on asap and have as much fun as you can. Go read the FAQ and Forum Rules, enjoy.

You seem very confident about the estimated time, how can you be so sure :)

Regards

Toddler

Reaction score
crazyivaan said:
Toddler said:

Regards

The beta will be opened only for a couple days up to a week o.o, non said about the day it opens lol :D :D

crazyivaan

Reaction score
Toddler said:
crazyivaan said:
Toddler said:

Regards

The beta will be opened only for a couple days up to a week o.o, non said about the day it opens lol :D :D

My fault, Sorry :)

Regards

Xexomaru

Reaction score
Thanks for all the answer...weird at it sounds, i read the FAQ before the register :p

Back