What's new

Welcome!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Hi, we cannot open servers yet due to a bug that won't allow them to remain online.
Please be patient until another admin arrives to fix the problem and I'll restore the lost time in Cloned Island for players.

Ludacha

Reaction score
In last month lost like 3 days of premmy bcz some bugs and things...just to say...

berollo

Reaction score
In last month lost like 3 days of premmy bcz some bugs and things...just to say...

Sorry for my english :)
Diamond is offline more time than pearl :) all the time staff dont informing players about server off ;/ its bad ;/ but we must be patient when we want better game! Gl staff :)

berollo

Reaction score
We couldn't say about it, because it got offline due to a crash, that's something unexpected.

OKey, I undertand :D Sometimes something broke without our information. But i know that You are working. PAD will be better!

shellman

Reaction score
i have an life outside PA so it doensn't matter too much for me
but sadly i could b training my pokes and catching other ones in premium zones,this waste my premium D:

Szacho

Reaction score
i have an life outside PA so it doensn't matter too much for me
but sadly i could b training my pokes and catching other ones in premium zones,this waste my premium D:

Hohenheim already said, that he will add 1 day of premium and he will restore cloned island time also as compensate.

Hi, we cannot open servers yet due to a bug that won't allow them to remain online.
Please be patient until another admin arrives to fix the problem and I'll restore the lost time in Cloned Island for players.

I added 1 day of premmy too.

Just be patient guys, really.

#edit
Online!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back