What's new

Welcome!

[Guide] Having Multiple Signatures All in one

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZainPF

Reaction score
Guide about Multiple Signatures​

Meh, I hate seeing 10 signatures all at once at a someone's signature display , therefore this is a guide to have all the signatures you want all in one and you wont have to put them all together , it will keep the forum less messy and prevent some people from seizures...I know some people will say to just block signatures, but Its better to have them and have them in a way that's not so uncomfortable

Steps:

Step 1. Go to Google (Firefox w/e) type Universal Sig Rotator, click first link

Step 2. Type in any username and password , but take a note down as you will need it in the future for adding or taking off signatures for display

Step 3. You will see a page with many boxes , those are the boxes for you to put the URL's of the signature in , but without the image code - starting with Http and ending with the image format which could be png jpeg w/e

Step 4. After your done with that, press submit at the bottom and you should be able to see all the signatures you have inserted and it should come up with a list showing you all the signatures

Step 5. You might have noticed that link "Sigbumpers.com/ <your username here>" after you clicked submit , simply copy and paste that link on your PA Forum signature between the signature codes like any other signature youwould put in

Step 6. Problem solved, Enjoy all your signatures ^_^

But How does it work?

ITS NOT MAGIC O.O

Universal SIgnature Rotator : Reading that name it should be able to give you an impression that its a All in 1 signature link with all the signature you want to put in and it rotates the signatures you have inserted , simply by just choosing a random signature each one having its own probability to appear on your signature , To check if it works , just click refresh on your browser and another signature might appear , if it doesn't keep doing it until it does, the more signatures you have the less chance of the signature you want to appear , so I recommend just using 3-5 signatures max , but its entirely up to you , At least others can see it and including yourself too ^^

Hope this will make some posts/forums organised and cleaner....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back