What's new

Welcome!

free ban

Xaned

Reaction score
Welcome.

Today I got delete for allegedly selling items on the server Pearl. Sold 700hd, and 3x fire websites for sms 2.46 <za sztukę> and after the time I delete.
In my view, delete / ban for this should not happen, I am not a thief just needed to transfer the hamster. Examined the rules, and there is nothing at all about selling itemek (it's supposed selling point, but only about the character) so turn in Undelet'a.

Aisa banned.

Yours Xaned

/\ this is translator specifically for Hipek

danixx

Reaction score
Welcome.

Today I got delete for allegedly selling items on the server Pearl. Sold 700hd, and 3x fire websites for sms 2.46 <za sztukę> and after the time I delete.
In my view, delete / ban for this should not happen, I am not a thief just needed to transfer the hamster. Examined the rules, and there is nothing at all about selling itemek (it's supposed selling point, but only about the character) so turn in Undelet'a.

Aisa banned.

Yours Xaned

/\ this is translator specifically for Hipek

More like this translator is for yourself, since this grammar and the usage of polish in it is just a fatality to my eyes..

Hipek

Reaction score
You tried to sell pokemons for SMS, it's illegal so you have what you deserve… it's my opinion.

Xaned

Reaction score
im not sell pokemon, i sell cash and fire stones the regulations do not have to sell the items :)

Hipek

Reaction score
Ok… I decided to check this again. I was wrong.

Illegal trade anyway…

So you used to play at Nerana? ^^"

Light Yagami

Reaction score
5. Illegal Trade & Illegal Trade Advertising

Sales and purchases of in-game items for other things that are not in-game(ex. SMS, real life money, other game stuff, etc) is strictly forbidden, aswell as its advertising. Whoever is found doing this will be instantly banished or deleted.

Game Rules

(46.105.24.210/showthread.php?9087-An-update-to-the-rules)

Xaned

Reaction score
Hipek, reading comprehension probably in a class taught elementary school, sorry.
Yagami I do not see this subsection in the regulations as set up an account so ...

Back