What's new

Welcome!

End of the journey

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well, my journey was fun.But sadly, evey good thing must end one day.I must prepare for my univercity exam and do some things in the game called "real life".Thanks to Kingts of The Everlasting and LnD who took me in.I had a great time with all of you guys...

Sheepy, my wife xD You helped me a lot.I won't forget you.You better not divorce me xD

Daneii, I still remember catching that Mawile with the ub's that you gave to me.We had fun times.You helped me to find my home...LnD

Cpadde, gimme ur pokes ._.

Lots of good friends that I did not mention, I love you all guys/gals!

And last...Cemal, sen benim için bir abi gibisin.Şu oyunda ne yaptıysak hep beraberdik.Bazen bu oyunu sırf senin için oynuyordum.Her şey için çok teşekkürler kanka...(you are like a brother to me.We done everything together.At some points I was playing this game just for you.Thanks you for everything bro...)

I'll check froum sometimes.And I might come back.Who knows...Good bye everyone!

crying-pokemon-turtles_17.gif

Cpadde

Reaction score
Sad to hear this brother, but you're right it all must end one day! Take care and good luck in your future journey, kiss and hug < 3

eraserarts

Reaction score
Q_Q

Sorry to see u go, but dude parcel me my stuff :eek: or pass it to adde/dane and I can get it off them :p

@edit: nvm got it from ur wifey already, GL with whatever you do and if u ever need help let me know :)

Last edited:
Back