What's new

Welcome!

Drawing Rules Doubt

Reaction score
Yea is is simillar but not the same tbh i inspire myself by this if u are mad cause u spent time and didnt win i can give prize to administration maybe you can get your dream 3rd place for your drawnings regards :)

Cesittos

Reaction score
Yea is is simillar but not the same tbh i inspire myself by this if u are mad cause u spent time and didnt win i can give prize to administration maybe you can get your dream 3rd place for your drawnings regards :)

I'm not mad, it's about rules...
It's not original... and it's an alteration/copy.
I'm not the only one that created something and took hours drawing and painting a brand new art using autodraw's tools.

maurito

Reaction score
It's no use trying to complain about it. Even if it does resemble the Google picture search, I believe staff tries to make sure that all participants and their work adhere to the rules. It's a digital contest, why wouldn't they check for plagiarism?

rowletsus

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
We apologize for the inattention and we will choose a different drawing

Sorry, but rules are rules so you would have to give the rewards back if you can send it to my character Judar.

Back