What's new

Welcome!

[Support] deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temito

Reaction score
the day yesterday June 7, connect me to the game did not play durarne minutes for reasons of lag, and today June 8 can not access my account, I do not get any warning ban, but revice the deletera in apgina and my name is there, I think it's a bug, because when trying to enter the game does not leave me the box that says tipoco reason of baneed certainly in deletera said to be by "trading account" that's a lie I in any when I announced in game chat channels selling my own, so just take years to play back down, and I just tried to play this week but I can not get used to the new customer, the player's name is boy killer, the Server diamond. please help me. besides that I ask for the dismissal of raissa cm, if the is the mastermind behind the ban, which was on purpose because I at any time, or any game chat've put on sale my account. This was translated by Googgle, I speak Spanish, and if this is a bug, I take that back against raissa cm

(spanish)
el dia de ayer 7 de junio, me conecte al juego durarne unos minutos no jugue por motivos de lag, y hoy dia 8 de junio no puedo entrar a mi cuenta, no me sale ningun aviso de ban, pero revice el deletera en la apgina y mi nombre esta ahi, yo creo que es un bug, porque al intentar entrar al juego no me sale el tipoco recuadro que dice razon del baneed, por cierto en deletera dice que es por "account trading", eso es mentira yo en ninguno momento he anunciado en los canales de chat del juego la venta de mi cuenta, asi apenas regreso a jugar llevo años de inactividad, y apenas esta semana he intentado jugar pero no me acostumbro al nuevo cliente, el nombre del jugador es boy killer, del servidor diamond. por favor ayudenme. ademas de que pido la destitucion del cm raissa, en caso que el sea el autor intelectual del ban, que fue a proposito porque yo en ningun momento, ni en ningun chat del juego he puesto en venta mi cuenta. esto fue traducido por googgle, yo hablo español

Temito

Reaction score
This is wrong, show me a single image where the "name of my chart" out, selling this account, I repeat, I have been playing less than 1 week, that has not been touched in years.
can not be by banning with assumptions, I have never put the name of my chat, in a sale, wtf, it confirms that cm, is not doing his job well, and I ask her dismissal and my own, and if you try one single image, where my name "boy killer" out. I will accept my bane, but em ARE invented things, that's not fair.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
is not necessary to put the char name to know that you are selling that account... they could know your char name just knowing the pokemons that you have

Chori :)

Reaction score
Damn, I was just going to report it. lvl 149 venezuela guy? huehue

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, now you don't remember?
T8c1QVjox.png

2R5WyB-y.png

P1MSTrNm6.png

VO4Pt4IoL.png

Status