What's new

Welcome!

[Daopay enabled & another 2x exp weekend event coming up]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
daopay prices won't be lowered, actually we barelly get any cash for the server with it, and it's expensive for users, thats why we didn't want to add it since the beginning, but due several requests we added it, it's expensive yes, thats why it's better to donate through alertpay or moneybookers.

soon dotpay will be enabled aswell

Nitrous

Reaction score
@Nice to see new methods of payments and i am agree with you, i know daoPay prices are high, but you also should add paypal, i dont know why remove it. Please many ppl will be happy if u add paypal again as a donation method.

cisty

Reaction score
daopay prices won't be lowered, actually we barelly get any cash for the server with it, and it's expensive for users, thats why we didn't want to add it since the beginning, but due several requests we added it, it's expensive yes, thats why it's better to donate through alertpay or moneybookers.

soon dotpay will be enabled aswell

I don't understand you dude.
We don't want lowered prices...

We WANT more OPTIONS
I DON'T WANNA BUY 5 DIAMONDS

ADD 2 OR 1 LIKE IT WAS IN ZAOPAY

OR JUST GIVE BACK ZAOPAY METHOD

papuchi

Reaction score
well,alba can you answer me a question?? to donate by paypal--8$---how many diamonds will you get? i need to know,maybe i´ll get them :p

D

Deleted_Koob

@Nice to see new methods of payments and i am agree with you, i know daoPay prices are high, but you also should add paypal, i dont know why remove it. Please many ppl will be happy if u add paypal again as a donation method.

It was answered like 1000 times. Paypal blocked our account and blocked $$$ on it for 6 months. They dont want to work with us.

Nitrous

Reaction score
It was answered like 1000 times. Paypal blocked our account and blocked $$$ on it for 6 months. They dont want to work with us.
Yea I know but 1 week ago I saw paypal in donation methods and now is removed again. What happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back