What's new

Welcome!

Cute Island and Sylveon evolution

mateolol

Reaction score
19:47 Juliet: I have heard a legend, an old pirate hid some treasures, rumors say that there are 20 of them around this island, find them...
19:47 Juliet: Do you want to take this task?
???????? what ??? o_O

Gonher

Reaction score
Where i can change cute ticket for island?
and the eevee im carring is the one that will kill the shynny eevee??

mateolol

Reaction score
Can not find any treasure, I'm supposed to sniff in the trees that you're peech?

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Quick Suggestion 3: Remove the chance of failure when transforming wheat into flour. Imo failing while collecting materials is normal but losing wheat when turning it into folur is a little bit much

Cpadde

Reaction score
Quick Suggestion 3: Remove the chance of failure when transforming wheat into flour. Imo failing while collecting materials is normal but losing wheat when turning it into folur is a little bit much

Just accept the challange and go for it, mister easymode :>

paralyzer776

Reaction score
Can u please think of changing Butterfree catch or at least add more spawns on the ground level? It is super hard to even kill it.. Another thing is that this mission comparing to all eevees mission is like comparing Tibia Rl to Tibia ots 999 exp. ; d

Andreas

Reaction score
It's true. This idea with catch Butterfree is sick. It's not super hard like some1 told. It's boring as hell. Pokemon with rare catch which we caught earlier. U should to change it on another pokemon. I know we can't get this Sylveon for free, but look at another missions. 90% of it is boring the same like this catch. Now try do it more times to get Glaceon and Leafeon too. This will take more time than collect cash to buy it with full tms...

Somnus

Reaction score
That's right, it's too tedious to capture butter, that nuisance. Since yesterday that begins with this mission took about 12 hours trying to catch the damn...

mateolol

Reaction score
12:14 Used 104 ultra balls, 41 rocket balls on Clefairy.
12:14 Your rocket ball was broken. really????? :/

Granpportaa

Reaction score
I find it annoying and boring to ask for a catch rare, which is boring and annoying because eevee can not kill meganium or aromatisse. They remove the fun to raise a pokemon and evolve. That butterfre is the most annoying thing on this island

Gromph

Reaction score
cookies are terrible too: 100 wheats(+ fails) x 30s each cd + 100 x mill wheat (+ fails) x 20s each(? im not sure) + 200 raspberries(+fails) x 30s each cd + 100x wather (+ fails) x 30s each cd = more than 4h without fails... Little too much...

+ i found this at previous topic: Raissa: "oh no, players will be able to stay at island for 72 hours, island will stay forever."
no time for all tasks, and tasks are terribly boring...

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
cut it had to be a surprise for people who finish it.
I've added few butterfrees on the ground floor.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
cut it had to be a surprise for people who finish it.
I've added few butterfrees on the ground floor.

Thank you for this!! Getting to kill 1 butterfree isolated from Meganium/Wiggly was a whole nightmare!!.

I also agree with the person who said 72 hours aren't enough to complete all the tasks. I get your point, Raissa, of making us "struggle" a little to get Sylveon and I agree with it... hard/tedious quests that require a lot of time and effort are good, I hate easy things. However, the only issue I see is the 72 hours.

Gromph

Reaction score
I didnt know about tms too.

Anyway i saw two teories about ticket duration: 72h (your Raissa) and until evelution to sylveon. Can u explain this, please?

Back