Reaction score
cheap poke that can help you at low lvl healing you :) also with good atacks

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
cheap poke that can help you at low lvl healing you :) also with good atacks
clefairy is a cheap poke too xD

And now seriously,
- Bellossom is a dancing pokemon, that's the reason of teeter dance, also according to bulbapedia (we cant do everything according to it, but we want to be close to it), else has the same area as sleep powder, the only thing you have to do is target.
- Moonlight doesn't make it worse for exp, the only thing is that it won't be healing you, but it does make it better for duels - as we are trying to reconcile both sides. This way it's fair.

kerrelvar

Reaction score
it was a good pokemon for leveling or hunting as you call it here, was really good allrounder now its basically only good for duels, i dont know maybe change moonlight to ingrain and teeter dance to sleep powder? to make it a lvling poke once again, i for example dont like to duel i prefer to go hunting and catching and even more with my pokemons i like wich bellossom is one of my fav pokes, but now i just had to put him on cp lol for the first time since i got him oddish lv 10 i lost all the attractive features imo

kerrelvar

Reaction score
its not the same well atleast not for me i really enyojed my bellosom the way it was now its just duel ready poke

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Look, this game is not only about leveling up - it's also about duel competitions. Bellossom is good for both sides. Between Teeter Dance and Sleep Powder there is no bigger difference besides targetting - both of them are area stuns.
Moonlight doesn't change anything, heals for the same amount of life, as ingrain did. I am sorry but I have to reject your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back