What's new

Welcome!

Awesome Idea Here!!

Reaction score
OK here is my awesome Idea!, and that is...
Pokemon Stats!!(attribute)
HP
Attack
Defense
Special Attack
Special Defense
Speed
How will this work? well with DB entries every Pokemon's Stat will be saved in this entry,
This entry will contain :
playerId, PokeUID, PokeId, Level, HP, Attack, Defense, Sp.Attack, Sp.Defense, Speed
Now Also it would be even useful with the random Pokemon Level Generator that this game
will have and it would be made like this:
The Level Generator Generates The Pokenob then its level then based on the pokemons
uniqueness(since all pokemon are unique) it will generate that pokemons stat based on the
pokemon its self :
Example:
Charmender:Level: 1 HP: 80 Attack: 10 Defense: 8 Sp.Attack: 11 Sp.Defense: 9 Speed
that's Charmenders Base Stats through some math you can make it raise for every level.
Example At Every Level for Charmender:
Charmender: HP: +5, Attack: +1, Defense: +1, Sp.Attack: +2, Sp.Defense: +1, Speed: +1
At the time of Generating a new Pokemon The Stats will have and Average Based on every
level.
Example:
Charmender:Level: 1 HP: 80 Attack: 10 Defense: 8 Sp.Attack: 11 Sp.Defense: 9 Speed
HP will average a of +/- 0.15% so it can be from 68 to 92 HP when Generating a Pokemon,
same can apply to the rest of the stats, with this the same can happen at the time to
hatch a new egg, the pokemons will vary by hatch and by creature spawn thus making
every pokemon worth catching, even if they already have him, the other thing is...
Just like the GB games there will be 'supplements' for the pokemon to further increase
their stats, with a limit of course!, This will Improve the pokemon economy by quite a lot
I would highly consider this for future or current release.

Also let me explain the PokeUID and PokeId:
PokeUID will be the ID directed to the Pokemon lets say Pikachu has the UID of 45, this is
basically Unique, but PokeId will be more for the players since you can have repeated
pokemons this PokeId will add +1 for every repeated pokemon of his UID.
Example:
PlayerUID, Pikachu , PokeUID = 45, PokeId = 1
PlayerUID, Pikachu , PokeUID = 45, PokeId = 2
PlayerUID, Pikachu , PokeUID = 45, PokeId = 3
Etc.
that's how it can be made.
Well that's my awesome Idea, please comment and leave your opinion.
This is mainly directed to the DEVs of this project.

P.S
I will try to make an Example table for the pokemons to further demonstrate this system.

Toddler

Reaction score
You explain things wish so much detail..But idk, the idea would be a very long process, and plus i think they pokemon get this naturally when they level

Hordjaran

Reaction score
I think u are talking about of something like the IV's?
well the idea concept is good and i thinked something like that too but is really a lot of hard work, but if the staff of this game can make scripts for the day care eggs and for each pokemon having its own lvl and stuff he can make this, trust me.... but i really think it isnt useful because what is the case of all this? for what u can need the speed stat? or the attack stat or hp stat to be showed?...these stats will exist in the game, and inclusive in PO exists,but we cant see them..
Example: when the pokemon reach a new lvl(or in case of PO when you reach a lvl) the pokemon will have more hp and attack, basically the stats are there but we cant see it.
But i think is a great idea... but only if the EV's will be implemented in the game, and i think that will really Awesome!!!
inclusive i thinked in the IV's and EV's since i played PO.
unfortunately i think the ivs and evs wont be able to add to the game for the moment because is needed a lot of scripts and it will demore too much the game to be released.

For those who do not know which are the EVs and IVs go here:
EV's
http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml
IV's
http://www.serebii.net/games/ivs.shtml
EV's en español:
http://www.pokexperto.net/index2.php?se ... tGBA#intro

Percin

Reaction score
i vote no cause this would take to long to do and i dont wanna wait more ...

crazyivaan

Reaction score
As Percin said. The vote is no for the idea because of two reasons.
1-Long term to create.
2-The idea is like two characters within each other. Or?just like some MMORPG's where you can higher the stats by using stats points when reaching a level.

Regards

Reaction score
@ everyone that says No to the Idea
I implore you to read this:
I would highly consider this for future or current release.

Thor

Reaction score
Server would lagg because of so many db entries. It also have to update like 1000 of them in once which also causes lagg.

Back