What's new

Welcome!

A North American Host? Possible? or fairy tale?

Broka

Reaction score
Well lately the lag's have increased considerably for the North American public and combining that with the age group that plays "PAdventures" (people

who work by day and play at night, or just play on weekends) the game starts to get unsustainable. I mean, in Brazil there is no other poketibia served t

hat comes close to the quality of PAdventures, but few play because of the instability related to the high pings. Yes I know this has been

discussed at other times, but I want to know if there is no interest from the staff in increasing their audience here and improving the entertainment for

their South American players.

ty,

see ya

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
brazil is south america

XPX7s7L.png

Shouya

Reaction score
People always looking for reason to laugh instead of help kekw. Ez 40 ping come to europe.

Bruh, I have 150+ping in Poland which is close to PA's HQ atm which is situated in Germany if I am not mistaken. So it's just decided by the place where you live.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
People always looking for reason to laugh instead of help kekw. Ez 40 ping come to europe.
i can't afford to pay a LA/LAS/LAN proxy, can you afford it? Because that's how me, you or anyone here could help the guy with that.

Thats way higher than me, its not like i could help cause that's up to admins, another proxy on another country is another cost(and i have no idea on how much they already pay for US proxy and server).
I do agree we could have a br/latin america proxy, but if we still dont have one, there might be reasons(i highly think that cost is the main one of them).

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Bruh, I have 150+ping in Poland which is close to PA's HQ atm which is situated in Germany if I am not mistaken. So it's just decided by the place where you live.

I live in Germany and PING is terribly high. Please don't come.

MVZvYrk.png

Dagugo

Reaction score

Well it is related to your internet provider (in some cases ofc), the way they manage to process data, if their route goes from germany > spain > france > afghanistan > poland, then you gonna get hight ping, doesnt matter if is in next country. (ye im exaggerating but thats how it works)

Last edited:
Back