Welcome!

[22 Nov] Open beta going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffy

Reaction score
Domidious said:
Taffy said:
Close down EVERY topic on the forum and prevent people from making new ones. Cause you know there's hundreds of remedial children who skipped school today and don't understand what "STOP ASKING" means...

who cares if ppl are asking about it non stop... is it hurting you? -.- just ignore it, thats what im doing... ppl like you posting complaints about it non stop is more annoying anyway...

You can ignore the constant questions of "When open" or "Where acct" but you couldn't ignore my statement? Ye, sure kid. I haven't posted in IDK how long but I've been around, check my join date. You need some attention and want to spam like the other noobs, you just don't want to look as stupid. Ur prolly refreshing every 2 seconds hoping to see some good news. Get a life.

Budyn

Reaction score
jowwwww said:
you are being racist since you only quoted how brazilians usually laugh and curse.

In the first sentence I didnt mean to make any jokes, and I didn't mean to make a brazilian laugh, i just pressed randomly :)

Domidious

Reaction score
Taffy said:
Domidious said:
Taffy said:
Close down EVERY topic on the forum and prevent people from making new ones. Cause you know there's hundreds of remedial children who skipped school today and don't understand what "STOP ASKING" means...

who cares if ppl are asking about it non stop... is it hurting you? -.- just ignore it, thats what im doing... ppl like you posting complaints about it non stop is more annoying anyway...

You can ignore the constant questions of "When open" or "Where acct" but you couldn't ignore my statement? Ye, sure kid. I haven't posted in IDK how long but I've been around, check my join date. You need some attention and want to spam like the other noobs, you just don't want to look as stupid. Ur prolly refreshing every 2 seconds hoping to see some good news. Get a life.

lol WOAH hey i have what? like 12 posts? you have 200... who cares if you have been in the forum longer. im just tired of the ppl complaining lol. and btw dont call me kid -.- im 21... i have a life, i have a son, a wife and a full time job. and ppl may rip on me for playing pokemon but hey, pokemon is what i grew up with, its MY generation, not all these 16 year olds that play it, lol now...

Taffy

Reaction score
Client will be available in a couple hours, Alba never said the server was starting then. lrn2analyze

Dannez

Reaction score
Will the homepage change as well today?

Or only an new client and server going from beta to real? :p

lorddevol

Reaction score
i think he wants know when the server will be online...

don't have exactly time to open read after post something....

att
Lord Devol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back