1. Ugabuga

Warioandme (LT)

I'll follow your LT too! :)
  2. Ugabuga

Tutors Recruitment: Diamond [Polish]

Character name: Ugabuga Languages: Polish, English
  3. Ugabuga

Sniff???

Did anyone sniffed Scyther? ;> and what did you found in the grass?
  4. Ugabuga

[Sell] C nite, c kazam

Bump! :) c nite 50k in cash and i'll accept c kazam still the same price
  5. Ugabuga

[Sell] C nite, c kazam

Selling Cloned Dragonite [110] (60K in cash) and Cloned Alakazam [111] (20K in cash) Offer only in cash
  6. Ugabuga

New items by using fishing rods.

yes, also things like this who would be so cruel to throw a Pokemon in ball to the water? :P
  7. Ugabuga

New items by using fishing rods.

I thought about add items that we're able to received by using fishing rod, for example You fished and old Pokeball. You fished tasty seaweed. You fished diamond ring. You fished wedding ring. It will be rare items to fished by this including everything what was in game. WHY? Because in water...
  8. Ugabuga

Padventures Highscores

I can't check any PVP or Fishing high scores because of : "A Database Error Occurred Error Number: 3 Error writing file '/tmp/MYcaMBfL' (Errcode: 28) SELECT p.name, p.online, s.value, p.level, p.vocation, p.promotion FROM players p INNER JOIN player_skills s on (s.player_id = p.id) WHERE...
  9. Ugabuga

Plastikowe Biedronki [LT]

GZ to all and also follow :)
  10. Ugabuga

the greatest suggestion ever!

You should change the name of the game from PA to ASAP!
  11. Ugabuga

Corsola Dex

Hello, I'm just dexed the Corsola and I was very disappointed... "You have gained 30 experience." I think it's jut a bug and the experience gained by dex it should be 300 :) Regards, Ugabuga
  12. Ugabuga

Bye PA

Kornel, you need to come back... or just add me on fb, and we'll talk :P GL in real life :) hope, I'm gonna see you online sometimes ;)
  13. Ugabuga

Players PA Ideas

a recomendation rewards! for a long time we haven't full server, so how about even a little gift or something for ref ppl? I mean, yeah, register by your own ref link it's easy so gift will be received when the char reach 50-80-100-130lvl?
  14. Ugabuga

Special gift for Arashi Pam <3

because I didn't draw it from head but truely from hearth <3:P
  15. Ugabuga

Special gift for Arashi Pam <3

This lily isn't even half beautiful as you are :3
  16. Ugabuga

Fan Art Contest

Here's mine teddybear, I didn't sign it with my name, because it's too sweet :3
  17. Ugabuga

Fan Art Contest

larger size of Asio's drawings :)
  18. Ugabuga

Jotho - Cloned Pokémon

in PA we don't have only ideas from GBA versions or Anime, so why wouldn't it be implemented? :P and Ludacha, you did this thread about 2 months ago, so let us take this posts as a reminder :)
  19. Ugabuga

Jotho - Cloned Pokémon

Jotho - Cloned Pokémon There is a Kanto & Jotho in PA, and only Kanto Cloned Pokémons. What you think about add Cloned Jotho Pokés? ;>
  20. Ugabuga

Improving catch Rate based on the ammount of balls

I love this idea <3 is it work for every pokemons? even cloneds?
Back