Welcome!

Search results

1. Squiller

[Recovery] Hack

Hello, my account was hacked and I lost some things, I don't remember the whole truth but among those things is a sh gardevoir tm fairy wind and reflect (dp) sh azumarill tm fairy wind and freezy dry (dp) probably the only one on the server, cloned blastoise ref (house), and blissey with ref and...
  2. Squiller

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Rasiek Platinum I lost Cloned Electivire 130 with reflect and Electro Blast with 2 addons, in dp
  3. Squiller

Imprisoned

Hello, I was reading the rules and I gave myself the time to see everything in detail, nowhere did I read that by blocking the passage, it is some sanction. I'm not uncomfortable, because I find it absurd the truth, but so sensitive did the game become? well, enjoy the game, stop cry pls...
  4. Squiller

Sell Pokes

SELL : MEGAMIUM LVL 83 SOLD DRAGONITE LVL 73 SOLD KABUTOPS LVL 71 female KABUTOPS LVL 73 female GOLEM 75 male HITMONLEE 58 MALE SEADRA LVL 45 female STARMIE 45 no have sex o.o xDD and 10 Diamonds no noobs plx put u offer here !!! cya ALSO BUY ONIX LVL 55+ ANY SEX PUT OFFER HERE OR...
  5. Squiller

Sell pokemons!! Put your offer here!!!

Sell magmar lvl 87 female venasaur lvl 82 male kabuto 56 female put offer here or mp in game -> squiller diamond!!!
  6. Squiller

Sell a good poke -> magmar female lvl 85!!!

ONLY GOOD OFFER OR NO RESPOND!!! The best offer meganium 97+venasaur 100+5000hd if you have a better offer put here ^^!! name diamond: squiller
  7. Squiller

Sell Chan 50 Female and Lee 65 male...!!

WELL IM SEMI-RETIRED ... SO I SELL THAT CHAN 50 FEMALE - U OFFER LEE 65 MALE- U OFFER put your offer here or send pm in the game Squiller... dont respond noobs offer... cya
Back