Welcome!

Search results

1. Squiller

[Recovery] Hack

Only me, days ago I hadn't been able to log in for work, and now I saw my account because I got an email that my key had been changed successfully and I had to get my account back and there I saw my pj
  2. Squiller

[Recovery] Hack

Hello, my account was hacked and I lost some things, I don't remember the whole truth but among those things is a sh gardevoir tm fairy wind and reflect (dp) sh azumarill tm fairy wind and freezy dry (dp) probably the only one on the server, cloned blastoise ref (house), and blissey with ref and...
  3. Squiller

Donate promotion + Double rates

Additionaly, who donate 30+ points will receive a ticket to join in our lottery! Only one, you need make two or more donation over 30 points to get more. only one, you need to make two or more donations over 30 points to get more
  4. Squiller

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

dah, sorry i found... sorry sorry
  5. Squiller

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Rasiek Platinum I lost Cloned Electivire 130 with reflect and Electro Blast with 2 addons, in dp
  6. Squiller

Easter Drawing [CONTEST] 2020

Last two Drawings Rasiek- Platinum
  7. Squiller

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxx !!!

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxx !!!
  8. Squiller

Make spam here

asdasd
  9. Squiller

Easter Drawing [CONTEST] 2020

Rasiek Platinum
  10. Squiller

Imprisoned

Hello, I was reading the rules and I gave myself the time to see everything in detail, nowhere did I read that by blocking the passage, it is some sanction. I'm not uncomfortable, because I find it absurd the truth, but so sensitive did the game become? well, enjoy the game, stop cry pls...
  11. Squiller

Valentine Promotion

Cant buy a gift?
  12. Squiller

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

190 Squiller
  13. Squiller

Valentine Letter [CONTEST] 2020

My love. What I feel for you has no limits, every day is a feeling that grows more and more, I write this letter, to express a little of what I feel for you. I tell you so many times that I love you that I am afraid that you get tired of listening to it but since it is Valentine's Day I do not...
  14. Squiller

Christmas House Decoration contest

Rasiek Platinum 03:56 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Dragon Cottage #1232'. Rasiek owns this house. Position: {x = 3402, y = 3695, z = 7}. Good luck everyone and happy new year !!! love for all people and family ;D
  15. Squiller

Make spam here

16. Squiller

Christmas House Decoration contest

17. Squiller

Make spam here

Hi ho
  18. Squiller

Gray and Pam LT

That dedication in each photo, love it
  19. Squiller

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs