Welcome!

Search results

1. Nitrous

Server's Off

Can someone explain me why the servers are off? At what time they will be open?
  2. Nitrous

About dunsparce catch

Hello guys, I am making this thread because I think dunsparce catch chance is too low, maybe lowest than snorlax, scyther or any rare pokemon. Why? Because I dont see people cathing it and they are spending many many balls. For example: MMarvim at diamond: 11:33 Used 66 great balls, 20 super...
  3. Nitrous

[Complaint] Banished for nothing

Yesterday I was hunting at meganiums and I have the spanish chat together with the trade chat. I get confused and when I try to send my offer msg in trade it was send in spanish chat so aprox 8 msg's were sent together as a mistake. Of course I apologise of this error at the spanish chat and...
  4. Nitrous

We need a New host Urgently! Lag!

As far as I know both servers Diamond and Pearl are hosted in Europe. Everytime I hear from latin players that they are lag and they cant hunt correctly, in my own case I can always move but I always have lag. When I talk to some european friends they said me that they always move good and...
  5. Nitrous

What happen with Christmas Jynx?

Hello guys, yesterday I was playing normaly with npc christmas jynx, but today when I wake up and enter game she was not in the same place than yesterday. I have look for it in 5 cities and I cant find her. As I know the event will end at tueday 8 so what happen? She is hidden in some part of...
  6. Nitrous

Auto loot Suggestion

We all know that autoloot is one of the most usefully tool in game, but it needs some smalls changes. At the moment, the autoloot just loot from pokemons 5 items, and I think most of the highlevels needs more items to loot. What we can do? Simple, to dont make it easy you should make a quest to...
  7. Nitrous

Question about Mac

If its possible to play pokemon adventures in the mac I am buying? If its not why not creating a version for it? I think some players will definitely like the idea.
  8. Nitrous

Wins Bug! Urgent!

Today I connect to my account, I made some duels and when I open my skills bar to see my scores i saw this: http://img813.imageshack.us/i/wins2.jpg/ Then I enter to the website to see what happen but it was like always: http://img15.imageshack.us/f/wins1.jpg/ I dont know what happen, I...
  9. Nitrous

About Togetic and some rare pokes!

I am making this thread to talk about Togetic and some other rare pokes that have been nerfed like hitmonchan. All this pokemons are rare pokes since first day of server and many players sacrifice their time and have put a lot of effort to get them, many players have sold all their pokemons just...
  10. Nitrous

Add Paypal again!

Why did PA remove the paypal option to donate? lot of ppl have problems in alertpay, and diamonds in-game are expensive because the donations options sux. You should add paypal again, and if you have problems with it maybe you can create another account to register pa or i dont know but you can...
  11. Nitrous

Koob is very hard to find you online!

Hey koob, its very hard to find you online, all the times I loggin I try to find you using cntrl+R and sending you pm but nothing. Atm i am going to sleep, but i will be online at 3 PM forum hour, or aprox in 7 hours, and i will be trying to talk with you. If you see me online in-game plz talk...
  12. Nitrous

Retired, thanks pa

Yesterday, I put my 6 pokemons at my house for decoration and 6 hours later when i come back my 6 pokemons dissapeared with a rare candy that i also put at the same time of the pokemons. Nobody was invited to my house in pallet town. Yesterday at night and today i have been tryng to communicate...
  13. Nitrous

Gm urgent good suggestion

You should add Rock Smash to Nidoking and Nidoqueen, why they dont have that ablilitie? thats stupid, they should have it. I hope some GM can read this and make something to fix it in-game. Thanks, nitrous
Back