Welcome!

Search results

1. Ezreal

[Recovery] Lost some pokes on rollback

3 days ago I was hunting some Unowns and, as usually, when I got tired I just threw then on Ashcaiobra's house. Yesterday he was asking me to lend him these pokes, but I told him what happened and he said that they weren't in the house. Could you check if they really got lost on a rollback...
  2. Ezreal

Pokes lost on rollback

Herpderp Close this thread, please.
  3. Ezreal

Songs in Spanish

Although the main language of the forum is English I would like to listen songs in Spanish. If you know a good song, with good lyrics and in Spanish, just post it here. Thank you ^^ (If I can create a thread like this, just delete and it's done)
  4. Ezreal

Ball counter is bugged (Rocket Ball related)

My friend told me that his counter was bugged, so I told him to show me what was happening and he did this test: 13:17 Used 28 super balls, 471 ultra balls on Larvitar. 13:19 Used 28 super balls, 471 ultra balls, 1 rocket ball on Larvitar. And when he relogged: 13:20 Used 28 super balls, 471...
  5. Ezreal

Suggestion about TMs

Since it's a very-rare item to loot, when wild pokes drop it the best thing to happen would be the instaloot. "How would that happens?" Like it's with Legendary Birds, when you kill them you instaloot a pen. "How does that 'instaloot' works?" If you're the 'poke owner' and it drops a specific...
  6. Ezreal

Nega do Subaco Cabeludo

*não é o vídeo original*
  7. Ezreal

Ezreal [Life Thread] - Diamond

I won't post so often, but I'll try to show all my advances. Hope you like it ;p
  8. Ezreal

Sell TM18

------------------
  9. Ezreal

Idk what happened with my eevee

I want to know, if possible, what happened with my eevee, it just disappeared. My nickname was Noob when i caught it and my eevee was first eevee catch of both servers. Thank you.
  10. Ezreal

Selling items and pokes =p

Sell: Seadra [58] [80] (both are M) Offers in game: Ezreal
  11. Ezreal

Buy Onix [55+] male

PM here or in game: Ezreal
  12. Ezreal

Sell Pokemon =)

SELL Pokemon ~~ HITMONCHAN [50] ~~ KADABRA [51] ~~ DITTO [49] ~~ MACHAMP [72] ~~ CHARMELEON [49, 68] ~~ IVYSAUR [66] ~~ OMANYTE [45] Items ~~ Luck Medalion ~~ Water Stone PM in game: Ezreal
Back