Welcome!

Search results

1. Chilenomon

New Tutors Recruitment.

Name: Chilenomon Nationality: Chilean and German. Languagues: Spanish, English and German.
  2. Chilenomon

Legends Never Die [LT]

MALE POWER! Chilenomon: 146lvl Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  3. Chilenomon

Legends Never Die [LT]

Slowking 94 Uploaded with ImageShack.us Noctowl 102 Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  4. Chilenomon

Legends Never Die [LT]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Getting Steelix (1 month ago xD) Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  5. Chilenomon

[Support] Connection Problem

Problem solved. Thanks
  6. Chilenomon

[Support] Connection Problem

Hi, my little brother, 'Bass' ingame, cannot logg into his character Bass. he write his account name and password and can connect easily to his character list. The problem is when he want to logg into Bass(Pearl) and Alkatraz (Diamond), he just cant. He only see "Connecting to the game world...
  7. Chilenomon

Stay well Padventures...

There is an example of a foolish, but people still do not care about him, so your argument is not truth at all. Well Imo when someone loses everythin', there aren't many chances to come back.
  8. Chilenomon

Insulting Gnom Junior

Tell GM's and Tutors to use ignore fuction when they get insulted instead of banning them... Fair huh? There is a ban option about offensie languague. Why is it used only when people insult well-known players? So fair. @BTW, I do not know him, I am just being neutral.
  9. Chilenomon

[Recovery] Dusklops

Hoheinheim, check Chidorhis IP, and check if that person logg into Bass account. If u can, contact me ingame too, please.
  10. Chilenomon

Yellow Bars (Attaks in North-West of Screen) capacity

Deal with it because nobody will want to take a move out of those pokemons that have 11 moves.
  11. Chilenomon

Legends Never Die [LT]

woooot [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
  12. Chilenomon

[Complaint] To GM Blue Eyes

If I was you I wouldnt even trust that.
  13. Chilenomon

Goodbye by Oddisher.

Well Good luck, I hope you to come back just because you think oddish is the best pokemon ;]
  14. Chilenomon

Tournament testing

I'll be there ;] Too late ;c
  15. Chilenomon

Goodbye Padventures!

Using your same childish logic, I didnt ask you anything too. Right? The thing is that you are a unglory bastard, if you know what I mean ;) and if you do not care, save your words or just ignore me...
  16. Chilenomon

Goodbye Padventures!

Agree... The staff deleted my original post, so I have to be more careful with my words, btw that does not matter that you and Billy Hatake are the shame of Brazilian players and game... Hope you the best on your real life because with that attitude you will never get something.
  17. Chilenomon

Tutor Zecao Pearl

That's the english quality we need on our tutors! @Harvey said enough.
  18. Chilenomon

Maybe a bug, dont know

Most of the times they are fucking annoying, they keep talking br no matters how many times you say you arent br.
  19. Chilenomon

meu togetic please :c

meu togetic please :c
Back