Welcome!

Search results

1. Hbt

Balancing fair (Bulbapedia)

Pokemon has some very unjustly That Are Treated By Their Movements, That Were pokemon are weak to be strong for unknown Reasons, 1st is Mr. Mime, it has very few attacks, 7 attack, two are Practically useless, double-slap and mimic wall are attacks are useless, I'm not saying to take, just to...
  2. Hbt

My IP security does not match

I copied the login and password that they sent me the ip security i and now it does not match? (Damn time I did it:@)
  3. Hbt

Sell Scyther [54]

Sell Scyther Lv 54 Female yours offer and nick name no noob plx!! Price is around 15 k very cheap XD
  4. Hbt

Sell eevee lv 40,32 and dratini lv 28

SELL EEVEE LV 40,32 AND DRATINI LV 28 ALL MALES EEVEE LV 40 IS 2 K BECAUSE UPDATE EEVEE LV 32 IS 1500 VERY CHEAP Dratini i acpt Magmar or Buzz good lv I can give my Dratini + cash
  5. Hbt

Trade Evee + 10 diamonds + 3500 hd for...

Trade Evee lv 40 (Male) + 10 diamonds + 3500 hd this is a total of = 7000 hd or more. For Good Poke Hight Lv. Post their offerings and their names in world pearl. Do not forget that the update will have no noob then offer plx and the diamonds always helped increase the price:]
  6. Hbt

Sell mr mime 83,exeggcutor 81 and golem almost 90

Sell Golem lv 90 Acpt only cash yours offers :D
  7. Hbt

New statistical catch

Many players are telling me it's all a matter of luck, why? because we have to count on luck to catch a pokemon, not play with the players telling them that it is a matter of luck, Inta I can spend 2000 Ub and not catch an Electabuzz and another player catches it with only 2 GB pure injustice...
  8. Hbt

Master Ball Quest

Well, many complain of their balls that do not capture any strong pokemon and rare, others complain that it has no Box4, and others who do not have their favorite pokes, the solution to all this and Save money with UB and slow respawns and it does not capture anything Master Ball Quest "would be...
Back